What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Just watch Indian news channel.
Poor guys don’t know what to report about this.

Heard nothing in Karachi,no karachi.i think it's time.we are all together and will fight together.so they plan to attack Punjab.vipers are ready.where are flankers?
Its night time and dark will be ready in the morning

Don't you talk to me in that tone boy you're the one who is ignorant of facts here. Let me break this down for you very slowly step by step.

1) IAF intruded at around 3:30am (if i am not wrong) from IoK Tangdhar and managed to penetrate as far as into KPK, Balakot (Jabba) told to us by DG ISPR himself.

"On their way back, they jettisoned their payload. Four of their "bombs" fell in [Balakot's] Jabba and they went back." DG ISPR

Now where is Balakot (Jabba)? 40km away from LOC

View attachment 542160

2) They weren't shot down even when they not only violated our airspace but also dropped bombs on our sovereign territory.

3) Balakot is not in AJK it is in KPK means they ATTACKED Pakistan.

4) Their claims of 200-300 terrorists being killed is pure BS but the fact is they dropped bombs on Pakistan's sovereign territory and that is an ACT OF WAR and PAF failed to shoot down the enemy.

What's more embarassing is this

"When asked why the Indians were not shot down, Maj Gen Ghafoor said he wished they had remained in Pakistan for some more time."

For god sakes stop embarrassing us further you've done enough for one day :hitwall::hitwall:

Here we go another "i know it all but can't reveal anything member" listen this is not a drama where you create suspense by writing these types of statements tired of hearing this same exact copy/paste statements by many members on this site for 3 years if you guys can't reveal anything than don't create fazool ka drama?

PAF is being bashed rightly it was their job to defend Pakistani airspace and it's people from enemies and today they failed to do that. If your fangirl emotions get hurt in this process than you should log off.

We should be thankful to Allah that there was no serious damage otherwise things could've gotten worse for Pakistanis thanks to paf.
@Starlord @Mentee @Maxpane
Now you shouldn't even be on PDF ..BOY!!!

Which aircraft tail is this. I think Mig 29
IMG_20190227_114422.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom