What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

One indian pilot arrested alive in pakistan and other one is hiding somewhere around

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227_110517_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227_110517_com.twitter.android.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 32
ALLAH O AKBAR
2 iaf ac shot down. The wreckage of one ac feel inside iok and both it's pilots died...while the wreckage of the other feel inside AK, both the pilots ejected one of the pilots has been captured while the search for the other is on going

Hindus happy now? or Still ghoom in 1000 years of slavery - No evidence PAF can claim whatever, this morning. Remember the trend was Started by Indian army now IAF. Now go back to trolling peasants...

Read my statement again- PAF did exactly what was needed, India is spinning a deterred attack as an actual one just as they did with Uri.

They never released anything- please find me the source where there is any other evidence of the ground being hit other than balakot?

CAP did not take time to intercept as such considering that multiple points were being probed and other assets were being scrambled to assist.

Without seeing an actual strike, the PAF could only assume this was another violation and not a shot fired. Had the IAF fired a single round of cannon at the PAF they could be fired at; RoE and diplomatic messaging is somehow being layered upon response times.

I cannot reply when you have compleately misunderstood my post.
Please read it again.
My , little point was its not pakistan which is war mongering sir , or is trying to strike india , so how we can control someone who is trying his best to wage a fake war to make a real war ?
But anyway , good day to you
Another thing which you were right on the reaction of PAF , IAF took the full adavantage of the situation of bieng quite and letting PAF thought for just another air voilation of the disputed kashmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom