What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

They were in Pakistani air space, attacking a Pakistani ground position (hut, camel, whatever). And PAF would have been the aggressor? How does this calculation work?

What PAF will not admit is that IAF did in fact found a clink in PAF's layered defense. And it will only add to their confidence. You can be rest assured, that any future attack in India will invite an IAF response in Pakistan. They have even found diplomatic cover from P5 over this act of aggression. And going by precedent, PAF will sit the engagement out as per 'peace time' ROEs.

And I completely agree that Pakistan can ill-afford a war at the moment. PAF's only chance at getting back, was when the aircraft were in Pakistani territory.
Please read through my posts, I have given the factors affecting the situation

heeratz mentioned it was a spice 2000 glide bomb
All hyperbole and speculation.
Nothing on the ground indicates otherwise

plane.JPG

First Surpirse To india

Reports coming about Mig 21. Waiting for more info.

You are a senior member. You know about bad conditions of Mig 21. That's why we are phasing them out.

Yeah SPICE-2000.
Perhaps they should be grounded then.

Whatever floats your boat.:dance3:
Your TV channels are admitting continuous PAF incursions.
Btw look at the happiness on Kashmiris standing near shot jet such sights will encourage IK to take Kashmir back this time only ..
Rest I don't mind if u r happy in yr delusions it actually helps us

Or simply finish this madness before it gets out of hand; which it is - nationalism and jingoism aside
Failed planning. Tejas was supposed to fill the shoes. Way behind the schedule. Not jingoism, necessity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom