What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Hi,

India might be moving troops and equipment in one region---but may pop up a surprise in another region---.

Hi Mastan,

Let them pop a surprise we will retaliate where ever they may attempt. Like Imran Khan said they may start the war but ending it will not be of their own choice.

So yes retaliate we will. Hope there was a sane voice somewhere in the higher echelon in india sadly doesn't seem like it.

Here we have issue of natural resources. Where one country wants to fully take over the resources and time after time bullying them . Water.

Please keep in mind that Pakistan has never been able to prove any violation of the IWT by India to date.

So all this talk of Cold Start for a decade, and when it actually comes time for a possible conflict we have weeks to prepare o_O

Pakistan and India are not just two countries, they are two Irreconcilable Ideologies.
A decisive war is inevitable
OK my friend let us put up a little bet. If there is an all out war in the next 6 months I will resign my post and leave this forum. If on the other hand there is no war you resign!
Let us see who is right.
A

There wouldn't be any bite behind the Indian bark if they didn't have iron clad guarantees from a super power: America. Current Indian aggression is a symptom of American grand designs against Pakistan. Which is why a war is inevitable.
The bark is on account of the upcoming elections and the blustre will die down as soon as the elections come up. Forces may remain at logger heads and there might be the odd cross border firing but there will be no war.
There is talk of war in the sub continent as a part of the armageddon and I believe it will come but not now in my humble opinion. I am not a soothsayer but this is how I see it.
A

OK my friend let us put up a little bet. If there is an all out war in the next 6 months I will resign my post and leave this forum. If on the other hand there is no war you resign!
Let us see who is right.
A
@M. Sarmad has not said that a war will happen in the next 6 months.

@M. Sarmad has not said that a war will happen in the next 6 months.
He is hell bent on the inevitability of the war under these circumstances. So he should put his money where his mouth is. Open ended statements like war is inevitable are of no value without appropriate qualification.
And by the way why are you being his advocate here. I know what he has said and what he has meant.
A

And by the way why are you being his advocate here. I know what he has said and what he has meant.
A

Not being his advocate here. You had given a time frame of 6 months and it is your firm belief that nothing will happen in 6 months. Since that person had merely said that there would be war, i thought that a 6 month bet of leaving the forum is a pretty inconsequential bet.

Regards.

Let us see who is right.
A

On a serious note, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom