What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Pakistan and India are not just two countries, they are two Irreconcilable Ideologies.
A decisive war is inevitable
Big powers wont allow any war between two nuclear armed states, it might initiates world war-3/Armageddon or whatever you think, it wont be happen in my and your life bro, think realistically @M. Sarmad :disagree::angel:

Well, look at other similar ideological rivals to see how a managed co-existence is always the better way forward. I am fairly certain that both sides will see, or be made to see, the light, if and when such a time comes.
Here we have issue of natural resources. Where one country wants to fully take over the resources and time after time bullying them . Water.

Just to put the sheer absurd number of Indian hardware along the LOC under Western Command. Under 9 Corps IA, the Indian Army has the 2nd, 3rd and 16th independant armoured bridgaes. That's 132 tanks to counter 6th Armoured div of PA.

from https://twitter.com/Homesecpak
Do you know how may Tanks does PA have in this area ? :p:

405 Tanks........:woot:...only of armored formations (Div and Indp Armd Bdes)

and i have not counted tanks of infantry Div's :-)

and by the way did you know that IA Regts usually have 59 MBT's instead of 45 MBT's. So 3 Indian Armored brigades will have 2 Regiments of armor each, which makes 354 Tanks, not 132 :-)

But even lets say IA uses 45 MBT per regiment, that's 270 Tanks.

Do you know how may Tanks does PA have in this area ? :p:

405 Tanks........:woot:...only of armored formations (Div and Indp Armd Bdes)

and i have not counted tanks of infantry Div's :-)

and by the way did you know that IA Regts usually have 59 MBT's instead of 45 MBT's. So 3 Indian Armored brigades will have 2 Regiments of armor each, which makes 354 Tanks, not 132 :-)

But even lets say IA uses 45 MBT per regiment, that's 270 Tanks.

real issue is not tanks but enemy on the border.they want to start a war.india is behaving like a psychopath.

real issue is not tanks but enemy on the border.they want to start a war.india is behaving like a psychopath.
One more fact for you :

PA soldiers (all arms) are trained to fight for 72 hours straight before taking rest. This is inculcated in training doctrine and practiced on deployment to forward areas.

Try staying awake for 72 hours :-)

and officers too, missed that. Officers are trained in the same way.

Pakistan and India are not just two countries, they are two Irreconcilable Ideologies.
A decisive war is inevitable

There wouldn't be any bite behind the Indian bark if they didn't have iron clad guarantees from a super power: America. Current Indian aggression is a symptom of American grand designs against Pakistan. Which is why a war is inevitable.

cap3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom