What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

In Karachi friends living close to bases are saying. Jets going in Air fully loaded and doing at much faster rate

Pakistan Air Force is in the Air as we speak fully loaded and one jet after another taking sorties close to border. Reports are coming of Indian Jets moving close to our border. Apparently they are doing exercises but are coming dangerously close.

Loaded for AA or AG? Are they pulling out the BVR AAMs out of storage or not? :hitwall:

See how much had to be burnt up?

:pop: Call when you find out.

Easy peezy.

Just drop a tactical nuke every 150 yards apart.

:azn: Why not?

150 yards is too close 300 meters? I think tactical nukes by pakistan army doctrine would be 1 tactical nuke every 5 kilometers for 100% annihilation of armed columns.

Anyways nukes are used at a later stage. I don't endorse using them or threatening to use them before there is a need. But yea only countries after united states that actually use nukes on human beings could be Pakistan israel or china. No ome else is loony enough.

Pakistani Jets are loaded with Air to Air Missiles. One F-16 was flying over my home

Finally! They seem to be saving those AMRAAMs for God knows what :hitwall:

Hope they get to use them today :angry:

Apparently the explosions heard in Zafarwal and Shakargargh sectors were Three PAF F-16s causing sonic booms.

53077612_2241159792617259_6945303597596803072_n.jpg

IAF 30MKI Breaking sound barrier is even more loud ....but pilot should have balls to do it :)

Intel from Neelum Valley Outposts:

“For the past three days Military orders for the locals are to not move during the night all across Azad Kashmir and for the Army to retalitate with “Double” the firepower if the enemy opens up on the border. Current airforce status is following the same orders”

More Intel to follow.

150 yards is too close 300 meters? I think tactical nukes by pakistan army doctrine would be 1 tactical nuke every 5 kilometers for 100% annihilation of armed columns.

Anyways nukes are used at a later stage. I don't endorse using them or threatening to use them before there is a need. But yea only countries after united states that actually use nukes on human beings could be Pakistan israel or china. No ome else is loony enough.

I was joking; don't get het up. You are right, but it's nothing serious happening.

Intel from Neelum Valley Outposts:

“For the past three days Military orders for the locals are to not move during the night all across Azad Kashmir and for the Army to retalitate with “Double” the firepower if the enemy opens up on the border. Current airforce status is following the same orders”

More Intel to follow.

Twice the number of shells, or twice the number of barrels?

Back
Top Bottom