What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Saw mirage in 1+1 formation over karachi flying off to coastal line.

Man if some intl. of possible attack is there ....they are getting ready to catch them

An excess of jet fuel stocks.

They have to burn it up before the use-by date.

domestic flights continue.i don't know what is happening.india should better stay away from pakistan.you can't blame us for everything inside valley.

This proves, cold start doctrine will fail ... Pakistan has eyes in the sky and on Indian ground activity deep inside..

Let see what happens. I hope those news above are true and we got two of them bastards.

i don't see any news related to bomb drops.i think it is fake.this jet activity is real.i think paf is sending clear message to iaf.india only have this air strike option.they know it will escalate quickly.there is nothing in indian media related to gujranwala or karachi.they are silent.

2 indian fighters down...in gujranwala..local confirms...will see in news after some time
With proof
Pakistan zindabad
what is going on budy are you sure about your claims

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 135
Pakistan Air Force is in the Air as we speak fully loaded and one jet after another taking sorties close to border. Reports are coming of Indian Jets moving close to our border. Apparently they are doing exercises but are coming dangerously close.

Why are PAF jets in these pics lacking any AA or AG weapons??? SD10s and AMRAAM kis kay jahaiz kay liyay save kiyay baithay hain?

Back
Top Bottom