What's new

PAF Pride of a nation

After How Long Time I will get the call letter From ISSB once I have submitted the form ????
My Branch is CAE .....

I AGREE WIND JAMMER WITH YOUR POST

But there are good reason for this

SU30MKI is a unique variant and far newer than the F16 variants

95% of the F16 kills are from USA & Israel fighting 3rd world air forces.

Unfortunatelly PAF F16 are

1. Outnumbered 3-1 in against MKI
2. Su30mki is better than any fighter ANY F16 has ever shot down
3. The Indian Air Force is far superior to any air force that Israel or USA have faced in their modern histories.

So my statement stands PAF has a great warplane F16/52 is awesome BUT 18 planes one single sqn is not even half enough
PAF has one squadron of F-16 Blk52 but all the F-16 MLU are equivalent to Blk 52 in terms of its avionics both have same avionics.

COShBPgWwAAI16Z.jpg

Have you ever seen crows fighting with eagles
eagles always has to run away.
i think of our jf-17 the same way with Su-30 MKI...coordinated attack from jf-17 with early warning planes....death to su-30mki's
Pakistan should increase jf-17 numbers fast....war is going to happen during Modi tenure ..if he politically wants to survive for next election.

I AGREE WIND JAMMER WITH YOUR POST

But there are good reason for this

SU30MKI is a unique variant and far newer than the F16 variants

95% of the F16 kills are from USA & Israel fighting 3rd world air forces.

Unfortunatelly PAF F16 are

1. Outnumbered 3-1 in against MKI
2. Su30mki is better than any fighter ANY F16 has ever shot down
3. The Indian Air Force is far superior to any air force that Israel or USA have faced in their modern histories.

So my statement stands PAF has a great warplane F16/52 is awesome BUT 18 planes one single sqn is not even half enough
Pak-Russia talks on delivery of Su-35, Mi-35s underway: Russian Deputy FM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
How that sounds now ?lolzz

Back
Top Bottom