What's new

PAF Pilot explains shooting down an Israeli Mirage

You are telling me to don't change the topic....I asked you about MIG 25 Foxbat over islamabad skies in 1997, How americans took OBL without your airforce even having intercepted with all that sophisticated infrastructure and nobody replied about that. BTW I love grilled bacon. :toast_sign::D
the topic is shooting down in Israeli jet, neither a Mig 25 not the American Apaches
go make separate threads for them

A/C Sattar Alvi, shows off the Israeli Mirage pilot's coveralls, whom the former PAF pilot shot down in combat.

unnamed.jpg

Professionalism of PAF pilots notwithstanding, I see 'element of surprise' for Israeli pilots in these interceptions.

PAF was not officially involved in these confrontations; some PAF pilots volunteered for combat against Israel and unofficially joined the airforce of an ME state for the said purpose.

Israeli pilots might not be expecting such level of professionalism from Arab pilots on average.

I don't think it is correct to assert that PAF scored kills against Israeli Air Force. It would be rather correct to assert that Pakistani pilots took them by surprise.

Back
Top Bottom