What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

Perhaps? They will never shoot a US drone
Shooting a drone is as easy as scratching your back. It's the consequences that come after you have shot down a US drone that are difficult to deal with.

f-22-1.jpg

b4715d35a12edac1dc1100d884430de8.jpg

Shooting a drone is as easy as scratching your back. It's the consequences that come after you have shot down a US drone that are difficult to deal with.

f-22-1.jpg

Imagine this much power in your hand. One would be tempted to commit war crimes.:lol: Goddamn merica.:frown::mad::(

I wish you had given Musharaf lessons on these "consequences" in 2001 when he sold Afghanistan and Pakistani military bases to USA all because he heard "we will bomb you to the stone age".

_40874352_prez.jpg
how musharaf came in to power and what was the mission behind, people know it very well on the other hand credibility meters .. current military leader ship is clear in actions and it all started with RS

Perhaps? They will never shoot a US drone

Yes perhaps which in short term English for those who are living in the dream world means NEVER !!

It may not happen because US will probably stop crossing Pakistan border, but when chief stated publically.... than I have no reason to doubt he'll react otherwise.

What I understand...., ball was always in court of politicians and that's why US drones had clemency.

What worries me, is that Chief pointed only at US, and no mention of India. Yes India's tiny drones are shot down by border guards of Army but in past Indian fighter jets /submarine was let unscratched.

A lot of things in Pakistan are said publicly but do they hold their weight or ever happen noo .... trust me it will never happen it will be the biggest mistake under the Trump admin that Pakistan or PAF will make .. take that to the bank.

people know it very well
If people know it so well why are you trying to hide it? Share with us ignorants?

current military leader ship is clear in actions and it all started with RS
Military is not a one man bandit. It is a institution. It acted in 2001 along it's institutional interests. It will do exactly the same today as it did then. Pakistan has not become a superpower since 2011.

And if it freakin has can you please, please tell the new military post RS to kick the Hindus out of Occupied Kashmir before taking on the Americans. Thank you.

f-22-1.jpg

Consequences is for America to think not Pakistan. Pakistan is just defending it's sovereignty. The breach of Pakistani airspace itself by drones is huge escalation if taken in true context. If Pakistan shoot down US drones, it is responding to the escalation, not raising the stakes.

What you are saying, sending a "maned" jet inside Pakistani airspace would be an act of war. Can America take this massive risk? F22 or what not, there is a huge risk of it being shot down as well inside Pakistani terroritory. Can America afford this huge risk of losing its top of line jet at the hands of Pakistan/China, losing face and technology? Do I have to remind you what happened to that "stealth helicopter" hanging off the wall at OBL complex?

Think from American prespective, its not Hollywood, real world issues are much much complex. If someone in American establishment lose some screws in Upper chamber, the F22 won't find a place to land back, that is what I can assure you.

I wish you had given Musharaf lessons on these "consequences" in 2001 when he sold Afghanistan and Pakistani military bases to USA all because he heard "we will bomb you to the stone age".

_40874352_prez.jpg
Check your calendar. It's nearly 2018.

[QUOTE="What you are saying, sending a "maned" jet inside Pakistani airspace would be an act of war. Can America take this massive risk?.[/QUOTE]

America did it "OBL"

f-22-1.jpg

Why would they send F-22 if we shoot down their drone? Are you playing a video game?. Why arent they sending these jets to North korea or Iran countries with lesser military power than Pakistan.

Its a pretty well known fact in CIA and in general that our spy agency is involved in killing their troops in Afghanistan and attacking their embassies. You would think by now they would have send a few jets. See the documentary the secret Pakistan as to what extent the americans are handicapped when dealing with Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom