What's new

:: PAF (new) website - paf.gov.pk/#/ ::

Do you like the new layout?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Also, they are using the Chinese fighter jet designation were a 3rd generation fighter equates to a 4th generation one according to Western standards that most people are familiar with.

We don't know if they are using chinese ratings!!!! If this website is meant for customers they would probably expect PAC to use western ratings.

Like I said, from what I have observed and read here the PAF goes by western ratings for fighter jets. Why would PAC deviate from that?

We don't know if they are using chinese ratings!!!! If this website is meant for customers they would probably expect PAC to use western ratings.

Like I said, from what I have observed and read here the PAF goes by western ratings for fighter jets. Why would PAC deviate from that?

Fair point But how old is that article? It doesn't mention the recent leaps made like gearing up for the production of the JF-17 block 3 fighters. If this site was for customers than surely they would have mentioned that.

Fair point But how old is that article? It doesn't mention the recent leaps made like gearing up for the production of the JF-17 block 3 fighters. If this site was for customers than surely they would have mentioned that.

The Jf-17 page is from July 2013. I think certain details of the potential upgrades were already shared with interested parties in expos by that time. There is no mention of that though.

zEnffJh.png

If this website is meant to be for foreign customers then I very much expect them to go by the western classification of fighter jet capabilities.

I really don't think they are going by chinese interpretations here.

Chill bro listen to what people are saying here. Dont get lost in semantics

The Jf-17 page is from July 2013. I think certain details of the potential upgrades were already shared with interested parties in expos by that time. There is no mention of that though.

zEnffJh.png

6 years is a long time. Considering we have had huge upgrades at PAC since 2015.

If this website is meant to be for foreign customers then I very much expect them to go by the western classification of fighter jet capabilities.

I really don't think they are going by chinese interpretations here.
dont worry, those who want to buy JFT wont be checking its specifications on internet.

No way to prove that this is the case.From what I gather PAF goes by western ratings so it would be safe to assume that PAC does the same.

I am just sharing what I happened to stumble on when looking at PAC's website.
Be happy what u find out, but thn don't cry, when another of ur SU or MIGS shot down by a JFT ?
With its so called 3rd gen tech? Lolzz

Excerpt from the JF-17 page of PAC's website:

Production
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) holds the exclusive rights of 58% of JF-17 airframe co-production work. A comprehensive infrastructure comprising state of the art machines and required skilled human resource has very quickly been developed at the Complex. The final assembly and flight testing of the aircraft was the first JF-17 co-production activity to start at PAC. The first PAC produced aircraft was handed over to Pakistan Air Force in November 2009. Since then, aircraft are being produced regularly to meet the required schedule. The co-production of sub assemblies and structural parts has also commenced and is sequentially attaining the sustained production status. Besides upgrading the production system, PAC has also upgraded its quality, technology and archive management systems to meet the production and management standards of a 3rd generation fighter aircraft.

oaWaDoG.png

https://www.pac.org.pk/jf-17

Some people are overestimating the capability of PAC. This is coming straight from their website.

@Nein @500 @pakistanipower @vostok @Yaseen1 @Hack-Hook @ArabianEmpires&Caliphates @Falcon29 @zectech @GIANTsasquatch @rambro @KAL-EL @TruthHurtz @SubWater @925boy
@minimi
Kehna kya chahte ho

Back
Top Bottom