What's new

:: PAF (new) website - paf.gov.pk/#/ ::

Do you like the new layout?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I give the website 3/10 after finding multiple errors and issues with the links. This should be in beta testing vs a live site. I send feedback on a blatant error I found in just a min of browsing the site so hopefully they will fix that.
You can not view most of the pages in Chrome ... cant click on links or scroll up and down the pages.
But in the gallery, this is the most crazy part ... why are the links in Chinese on the images? This is ridiculous! Anyone else can explain this? They outsourced this to a Chinese company and couldn't find anyone in Pakistan to create a simple webpage for its own military? This is where there needs to be accountability and this should be highlighted in the media to shame the institution deservedly.

View attachment 564582

Shamed? Are you on your period or something. Jeez! Relax.

Website is clearly in beta phase. And all companies roll out products for testing by public unless product is sensitive.

As to who they got it done from, why does that matter. Whoever gets it done good, gets the job done. Simple as that.

Shamed? Are you on your period or something. Jeez! Relax.

Website is clearly in beta phase. And all companies roll out products for testing by public unless product is sensitive.

As to who they got it done from, why does that matter. Whoever gets it done good, gets the job done. Simple as that.

I will ignore your retarded pun and hopefully you will learn to converse properly. No one releases a product in beta to be available to the public. And when the site is for a government organisation, it should have even higher standards. And the fact that there is Chinese language on the official website of Pakistan Military is unacceptable and people should be hold accountable. And as others have pointed out, the domain should be https with additional security.

Well, i'm certain some of you may have seen the new & improved website of the PAF.

Seriously, I used to get irritated everytime I went on it because the layout was some serious Oldskool/RadioShack/Dinosaur Age design.

However..., the new layout design is great. Its not perfect, but including the previous one - I've seen worse (e.g. Royal Jordanian Air Force).

Anyways, for those who haven't seen it should take the time out & check it out. Who knows, you may find things of interest there (finally).

I don't know why but find some similarities with @Stealth style of working

There used to be a section for books. I can't see it now. Can anyone tell me how can i order books from PAF book club?

I will ignore your retarded pun and hopefully you will learn to converse properly. No one releases a product in beta to be available to the public. And when the site is for a government organisation, it should have even higher standards. And the fact that there is Chinese language on the official website of Pakistan Military is unacceptable and people should be hold accountable. And as others have pointed out, the domain should be https with additional security.

All fools can criticize. Never helped anyone.

A marked improvement from what the site used to be.

But there are a few kinks here and there, but in my opinion more than the presentation, the extent and quality of the content should have been given priority.

For the official PAF web site, I would have liked to see ORBAT, Technical Specs, overall force capabilities in just the broader sense i.e. nothing specific or too revealing. Otherwise who do they think is going to be impressed by just a slide show of pics of aircrafts, aircraft pics gallery and some videos etc? Newcomers and adolescents maybe?

Really hope the content improves.

However, having said all of the above … as this is supposed to be our official site for our air force … this should have been better QAed and stabilized before launching for general public use.

Lack of https is another factor that reveals the level of seriousness and commitment put in making this a proper official PAF site.

Gallery 3/10
sfdfd.jpg

I have nothing to do with the site. They have bought free template from themeforest (20$ template) and built this without properly remove and clear unnecessary CSS and JS code. Here is another result.

Poor performance not compliance with W3C

PS: they tried to copy USAF site.

Poor.jpg

Last edited:
The site is ok, I'll give it 5.5/10. However, I can't see any SSL certificate and they are using a Gmail account. Moreover, Captcha system isn't the friendliest one on Contact us pages.

Back
Top Bottom