What's new

PAF likely to receive AWACS and capable of shoting sown drones: Air Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestine-Israel

Palestinians get an AK-47 => Israel gets F-35

what about us, isnt it the same case!!

indai gets F18, option of F35 available
pakisan............................... F16 block 15 with generous promise that " kids it will be upgraded by MLU to block 40+ standards!!!! only if we DO MORE!!!!!! :guns: :usflag:

What dick measuring ?? while these Indians buy these useless advanced technology, our politicians are doing the real kind of measuring .. in strip clubs . with the same amount of money..

It's hilarious. I can understand the chest thumping by the avg pre-pubescent internet warriors on online forums but hearing people with real command and decision making portfolios doing the same is funny and slightly disconcerting.

Is everything in South Asia a d!ck measuring contest?

Actually India is our traditional enemy. Indian Aquisation of spy sat , Awacs and the BVRs has certenly given our enemy Reasonable strenth to challang us. Befor they feel a bit confident we have to acquire some level of deterance to tackle their adventurous plans . Its not a contest but a struggle to survive. This whole world is like a jungle which only guarantees the survival of the strongest not the weaklings.

I think this thread needs to be closed.

The PAF AWACS news was already posted in the AEW&C discussion sticky thread. Its nothing new, we already know they are coming in late 2009.

hey hey so what abot the f-16 c/d folks.r we going to get it,i think USA is still talking on this issue.or we r going to lose our old one in upgrading program.those air crafts r going to america isn't it?b/c USA is never happy from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom