What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just the rumors. We have not heard anything official from GOP yet.

I think Pakistan is being forced to join this war by Saudi Arabia.

forced ??
pak must learn to say no
US messed up ur economy
now this war will create more enemies

I think Pakistan is being forced to join this war by Saudi Arabia.
No one forced them, its there choice to make them important in Arab world. So be it.

No one forced them, its there choice to make them important in Arab world. So be it.

if thats the case then pakistan is only making things worst for itself

afterall they have Indias, then Kashmiris, Balochies, afghans
talibans, and what not in their own country to deal with

These are nothing but propaganda. No pak ground forces or paf planes have been sent even for defending saudia. So lets forget about PAF doing bombing in yemen. Thats total non sense news.
If ever PA or PAF depart for gulf. They will be stationed at holy places instead of yemen saudia boarder

forced ??
pak must learn to say no
US messed up ur economy
now this war will create more enemies

A favour needs to be returned accordingly...so in a way it's forced imo.

Don't think so, because making an enemy out of Iran is not a good move, still Pakistan seems to be doing it...so I think it's because of Saudi influence (forced).

No, I don't think PAF are really doing combat sorties.

then why not deny this in public, u guys are making new enemies without denying it
with threat of internal elements already prevailing

It has been denied.

Pakistan rejects rumours of sending troops to Yemen

Pakistan-foreignoffice-aizazchaudhary-Yemen-troops-SaudiArabia_3-29-2015_179677_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Foreign Office has rejected rumours of sending Pakistani troops to join a Saudi-backed coalition forces fighting Houthi rebels in war-stricken Yemen.

“These are several reports in the media which are completely baseless,” Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhary told a press briefing Saturday night.

A Pakistani delegation will leave for Riyadh in the next 24 to 48 hours, he said, but rejected reports that Pakistan would join the Saudi-led coalition bombing targets in Yemen, calling them “speculations”.

“The reality is that our leadership is in contact with their (Saudi) leadership, and we have proposed that our delegation will visit and assess the situation, after which we will make decisions,” he said.

“If you go by assumptions and what others may have said, I do not think it will do justice to the situation," he said.

The foreign secretary said that Pakistan has seven defence training pacts with Saudi Arabia.

“We have defence agreements with Saudi Arabia: they come here to get training and we go there to give them training,” he said.

He reiterated that Pakistan had not sent any additional soldiers to Saudi Arabia.

The foreign secretary added that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had spoken to Saudi Arabia’s King Salman on Friday night by telephone, restating Islamabad’s staunch support for the Gulf kingdom.

“The prime minister had assured the king that the safety and security of Saudi Arabia is very important for Pakistan and any threat to the sovereignty and territorial integrity will be the cause of great concern for Pakistan,” Chaudhry said.

Saudi Arabia launched air strikes on Thursday to defend the government of President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi from the advancing insurgents.

Pakistan is a longstanding ally of Saudi Arabia with close military ties, but Islamabad has not yet committed to the operation, which has drawn strong criticism from its neighbour Iran.

Pakistan rejects rumours of sending troops to Yemen - thenews.com.pk

Don't think so, because making an enemy out of Iran is not a good move, still if Pakistan seems to be doing it...so I think its because of Saudi influence (forced).
The Saudis always want this, that a new friend join in there coalition and ruin the Iran.

But its upto Pakistan to realize who is there enemy and whom are ally.

We call it United States of America :D

try try again wins the race.

If Yemeni government is inviting foreign help against the rebels you can think over it. I am not sure if we are really involved until an official statement from Govt of Pakistan.

Even if it is true it will not be having anything to do with your bold part of the statement :)
had hy trolling ki..had ki b had hy...muhawray tuo bakhsh do :omghaha:

In my opinion it can be concluded that we're actually playing a very smart game by giving mixed signals to everyone lol

For instance some political elements are stating die-hard love for KSA while some elements are denying any meddling. Some political segments are proponents of a role as a mediator etc. And lastly, promising support to protect KSA but not engaging in Yemen. It's a cocktail of answers...all official and keeping everyone happy I reckon lol

Keep telling every stakeholder what they want to hear and live your life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom