What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so, because making an enemy out of Iran is not a good move, still Pakistan seems to be doing it...so I think it's because of Saudi influence (forced).

agreed for pak. Iran means a steady supply of oil
I had heard of that pipeline project, its almost complete i guess
it was a while ago when i read it

This is CNN, who reported that the loss of MH370 might be due to supernatural reasons.

You're right I guess. There can be brave lohars too, which Nawaz isn't one though .
If I understood you right you used the word shuder which is a low caste hindu. This is what I objected to

This is CNN, who reported that the loss of MH370 might be due to supernatural reasons.

:what: really ?

and i thought Mubashir Luqman is singled out

agreed for pak. Iran means a steady supply of oil
I had heard of that pipeline project, its almost complete i guess
it was a while ago when i read it

Iran is making it a sectarian issue which is NOT.

:what: really ?

and i thought Mubashir Luqman is singled out
qPo0rpM.png

No one forced them, its there choice to make them important in Arab world. So be it.
Indian vermin are so naïve. They should stay out of this discussion. Pakistanis are already in KSA and were involved in fighting Yemeni tribes on the border with KSA as far back as 2009. The level of understanding Pakistan has with KSA is unique and even goes beyond their relationships with Arab countries like Egypt. Pakistan has a long-term plan for Saudi Arabia. A new battalion of cadets has been raised at PMA Kakul as part of this plan to address the expected need for more officers. Don't be fooled by public denial and ambiguity.

Thats lovely. Times Now should learn from them. :P

Indian vermin are so naïve. They should stay out of this discussion. Pakistanis are already in KSA and were involved in fighting Yemeni tribes on the border with KSA as far back as 2009. The level of understanding Pakistan has with KSA is unique and even goes beyond their relationships with Arab countries like Egypt. Pakistan has a long-term plan for Saudi Arabia. A new battalion of cadets has been raised at PMA Kakul as part of this plan to address the expected need for more officers. Don't be fooled by public denial and ambiguity.
China, America, Russia even India, all have long term partnership. But even in history ever they fought a war without there national interest.

You should stay out to quote me, when you simply dont know what a national security means.

CBBo3pdW4AAByOT.jpg:large

Can some arab friend translate this?

wrong reporting, so far we havent been involved there

What is Yemen...

Is this country ?????

Why Saudi invading them ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom