What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a racist and repugnant remark against a muslim. I would strongly recommend that Mods take notice of this. No muslim should be delegated to a non muslim caste which is the very antithesis of Islamic belief..
Agreed. And he is our PM. Whoever he was, we should give respect to the seat he holds!!

My aim in life is to go to Saudi, somehow become a billionaire, give Pakistani govt 1.5bn USD, then get 24/7 protection from PAF jets (rented of course) on account of security threat from RAW CIA ISIS RSS WWF UNICEF etc
It will be the biggest show off in history to all my enemies.
and what about the teletubbie assassins? you failed to mention them and need Al Zarar company to protect yourself

There are no Pakistani jets bombing yemen.
Pakistan embassy is activele engaging Huti war lords for safe passage of Pakistanis. and huti are avoiding attacks on Pakistanis for that reason.
You cannot bomb them and expect safe passage of Pakistanis.
World media is spreading lies.

Reactions: waz
Saudi Arab is creating pressure on Pakistan to send troops, Pak has clearly said that unless saudi arabian territory is under threat Pak wont commit any troops, there are a few troops cureently training saudis close to yemeni border, and no aircraft have been sent, ships are going to yemen for the purpose of evacuation of Pakistanis and thats it

Sorry to say much but doesn't Pakistan army makes most of its decisions on its own. I mean Nawaz can't really dictate army.
buddy, it is PM who appoints the army chief and joints chief of staff, even all the dictators, were appointed by civilian PM's, eg: Mushy didnt deserve to become the army chief, there were other senior generals, but Nawaz selected him thinking he isn't of Punjabi background and isn't well known, might be servile to him, the opposite happened, Bhutto also selected Zia ulHaq, but again he made a mistake, PM's decision is final and army has to follow it, yes Army might create pressure of some kind especially when it comes to decision making vis a via Afghanistan, India or US, but the decision has to be by PM, army doesn't do independent decision making, it might be the brains behind the decision, but nawaz or any PM has to make that decision

It's like launching an attack on Afghanistan (or Iraq few years ago) to 'protect' American troops.

One does not simply protect an aggressor and invader.

So based on that logic Iran backing India over Kashmir means Iran is backing the aggressor and invader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom