What's new

PAF jets are again being sighted over Lahore

My family is off limits here so keep my family out of it. End of discussion. I just mentioned that because some would doubt the veracity of my claims. So lets be honorable and keep families out of this. I dont comment on anybodys service history.

I did not disrespect your family. Maybe you should re-read what I wrote.

According to Geneva conventions any body/thing caught spying can be executed/destroyed without the countries declaring war. This is seen as a violation of a country's sovereignty during peacetime, and the offended party is free to exercise options it deems fit - except declaring war. Usually involved countries do the needful and sweep the whole affair under the carpet. Thats why the US and the erstwhile SU never declared war inspite of numerous spy skrimishes!

You may be right. But when a country gets its plane shot, usually they don't care much for 'legal' or 'illegal'. Shooting a plane down (in times of peace) is not a small matter. Had we exercised our right to shoot down any plane in our territory, India would be short a couple of Mirages right now and they would have had a good 'reason' to start a war.

About your last statement, thats exactly whats happening on the ground here, and its been widely reported in the media.

When your ministers say things like 'all options are on the table' while your airforce violates our airspace and you sign billion dollar defense deals, it crosses the line of 'keep your horses ready'. That is more like 'mount your horses and get in charge formation'. My last statement is nothing like what the Indians are doing. That is what the Pakistan Air Force is doing.

frequent Pakistani air space violations by the IAF Mig-25s - your 'fearsome' F-16 could do nothing about it!
Very irresponsible as usual.

Dude situation is much serious then before and I hope non of your (air worthy) migs would dare to repeat any of their past mischievousness.

Don’t forget since induction of F-16 PAF’s kill ratio is 0:10.
I hope IAF will take note of it before embarking on any suicide mission.

Behave about your language? I come around you? What are you talking about? Dont threaten me, its you who's violating forum rules. Let the Mods show me that I have been disrespectful here and I will apologize.
Its been established beyond doubt that LeT and HM were created by the ISI to pester Indian forces in Kashmir. Your allies US, China everyone acknowledges that.

As for the IAF pilot, he was flying a Mig-21, not the Mig-25. These two are totally different planes. One Mig-25 squadron in the IAF was equipped with recce variants, often employed to infiltrate Pakistani airspace and spy on it. Egypt AF used to fly Mig-25s over Israeli air space and Israel could do nothing about it...google it you'll find it. It was a Mig-21 which was shot down by a MANPAD. Earlier a Mig-27 went down which by Indian accounts was due to technical failure but according to Pak authorities, it was shot down. So there.
And DUDE, there is nothing "emotional" about my previous post. Let the mods point out where its "emotional" unlike other posts on these forums.

ps: And hey, dont you 'first time' me. I get scared! ooooh! you aint got rights to kick me to keep that 'it' to yourself. Its you whoz offending me.

hanmya;sir
frist i am not a dude, keep it in your mind, if you got!:angry:
people like you, never understand till, they got the "boot", by the way if you think , that IAF can enter in pakitani airspace, thn try it plz, you will get more & more, "flying cofins" + its nativ's smashed in to pakistani land, for sure! that had happened before in the past, & for sure it is thier ultimate future!:agree::tup::enjoy:

"Mig-21 which was shot down by a MANPAD. Earlier a Mig-27 went down which by Indian accounts was due to technical failure but according to Pak authorities, it was shot down"

indian accounts?:lol:
sory my friend , we got only pakistani accounts here, if you wana investigate it, plz come to pakistan, i would try to find it for you, the poor werkege of poor"IAF migs", both were shot down by "MANPAD", "Mig-27 " didnt listened the warnings, because of his "mig-27" mightyness complex, & other one jumped out (ejected) himself... after looking the result of his seinor, after it also was been blown by a pakistani "MANPAD",& its all by pakistani accounts.;)

yes i dont have any rights to show you the doors, but i can guss very well my friend, i wanted to see you, here much longer, you think, so plz dont be "scared", but plz verify your claims about ISI, & the "terrorists"! kindly.:p:wave:

Very irresponsible as usual.

Dude situation is much serious then before and I hope non of your (air worthy) migs would dare to repeat any of their past mischievousness.

Don’t forget since induction of F-16 PAF’s kill ratio is 0:10.
I hope IAF will take note of it before embarking on any suicide mission.

Irresponsible? May I ask in what manner is that irresponsibe? Counter my post wit relevant sources!

F-16's kill ration of 0:10? Against which enemy fighters? Please do elaborate and enlighten us about this formidable kill ratio! AFAIK PAF F-16s have never been in any conflict of any kind with any other AF planes.

Please do stop trolling around with such drivel!

Originally Posted by dineshsharma
i doubt it i think they are afraid and cant sleep and when ever they try to sleep the bombs planted by isi keep waking them up.

I think pak should send an ISI operative to carry out a surgical strike on mukharjee's tiny dysfunctional penis.

riding on the support from the US and Isreal, the little bastard talks too big for his small balls...he shall be punished

Irresponsible? May I ask in what manner is that irresponsibe? Counter my post wit relevant sources!

F-16's kill ration of 0:10? Against which enemy fighters? Please do elaborate and enlighten us about this formidable kill ratio! AFAIK PAF F-16s have never been in any conflict of any kind with any other AF planes.

Dude you need to come out of your Indian slum which apparently taints your memory with dirt

Forgot about the Soviet AF air violations of Pakistan and Pak shooting down Soviet aircraft? Also PAF shot down many afghan aircrafts as well during that era...

PAF F-16s not combat proven!!!
:eek:

PAF is a very battle proven and capable air force even when outnumbered.
Taking it lightly shall only result in a strategic blunder of gigantic proportions...which suits us just fine. :cool:

But since the lives of many innocents are at stake it is better for entire region if India does not carry out any more adventures.

My advice is to please get some data on the real capabilities of PAF and its past operations, before you pass on comments like this!

ok chill boys...i don't care this is not a penis measuring competition!! all i am saying is that PAF with the will of allah can deal a heavy blow onto the IAF and that is the only reason they didn't do their "surgical strikes"!! we r not iraq and neither are we afghnaistan and allahumdullah we r not GAZA!! so please let's keep this simple and to the point guys!!

hanmya;sir
frist i am not a dude, keep it in your mind, if you got!:angry:
people like you, never understand till, they got the "boot", by the way if you think , that IAF can enter in pakitani airspace, thn try it plz, you will get more & more, "flying cofins" + its nativ's smashed in to pakistani land, for sure! that had happened before in the past, & for sure it is thier ultimate future!:agree::tup::enjoy:

"Mig-21 which was shot down by a MANPAD. Earlier a Mig-27 went down which by Indian accounts was due to technical failure but according to Pak authorities, it was shot down"

indian accounts?:lol:
sory my friend , we got only pakistani accounts here, if you wana investigate it, plz come to pakistan, i would try to find it for you, the poor werkege of poor"IAF migs", both were shot down by "MANPAD", "Mig-27 " didnt listened the warnings, because of his "mig-27" mightyness complex, & other one jumped out (ejected) himself... after looking the result of his seinor, after it also was been blown by a pakistani "MANPAD",& its all by pakistani accounts.;)

yes i dont have any rights to show you the doors, but i can guss very well my friend, i wanted to see you, here much longer, you think, so plz dont be "scared", but plz verify your claims about ISI, & the "terrorists"! kindly.:p:wave:

hanmya; Please becareful with senior members. I asure you he knows more about kargil than you know your home town. If you are hear just to pick a fight just join IDF, you will love it over there. but it doesn't work like this on Defpk. Please try to understand. I using the word please don't think for a sec I am being nice, I am just letting you know whats ahead.
thk.

Last edited:
Today again there is increased activity by PAF over Islamabad. Any new development or just keeping a watch.

just saw an F-7 over valancia town lahore, heading towards the gulberg side. at around 3:05 pm...

Today again there is increased activity by PAF over Islamabad. Any new development or just keeping a watch.

We take off every time their is a blip on the AD radar net within the 'comfort zone' between us and them!

We take off every time their is a blip on the AD radar net within the 'comfort zone' between us and them!

Exactly! Pakistan isn't in a position to take chances on even the slightest bit of enemy movement. And we've proven that by countering them during the AirSpace violation period.

Exactly! Pakistan isn't in a position to take chances on even the slightest bit of enemy movement. And we've proven that by countering them during the AirSpace violation period.

I concur….:tup: PAF is sending a very clear message to all the jokers who still insist they can violate our space without being tackled or without meeting any resistance…While some people have been severely infected by superiority complexes because of some new toys and gadgets they have recently acquired, but they forget that: If an aunty gets a set of balls, it doesn’t mean that she has become an uncle…

Back
Top Bottom