What's new

PAF jets are again being sighted over Lahore

Then how do you want terrorist acts to end and Pakistan to act on it?
It takes time, something which India does not want to give Pakistan.
It's still unclear from the Indian side what they want, and it's not only the attitude of the GoP, it most definitely is the attitude of the GoI, it's not doing the process any good with these election stunts.
First thing pakistan has to do is to draw the line between terrorists and pakistan

Actually pakistan was successful in it for brief time..Then again for some domestic consumption they showed the other part..

Now tell me what will pakistan do if some people from some country come and attack on general mass like what they did on mumbai streets..

It is difficult to believe here that state elements are not involved in it(attitude of pak govt adding fodder to it)Here pak govt can do much more..

If once Indian mass were confirmed about good intention of pak govt(if there is) then pressure on both govt will be diffused...and tragedies like these have the potential of begining a war as well as long lasting freindship..

conclusion:pak govt has to come clean out of this incident so that there will be place for any good relation

but why j-7 they have f-16 and other good Chinese machines.

No need to bring out our big boys yet...We gotta give the opposition a real tempting chance now :coffee:
Seriously though, F-7 is quite an effective point defense fighter.

As far as I know Indian govt wont go for military option for current conflict..
But if pakistans attitude is those are nonstate actors and we dont have control on them then again these kind of attacks happens then there will be no other option ...
It is up to pakistan to diffuse this time bomb ..as I know terrorists attacks wont end abruptly..and only attitude of pakistan can save this at present..

As far as non state actors are concerned, who do you guys think Pak Army is fighting in Tribal Areas?
It is very easy to blame everything on ISI.
We are fighting the very sort of groups with lots of backlash in terms of terrorist bombings on our civilians besides military casualties.
Do you think it is prudent for India to start a war?
Do you know what will happen once this war is started?
Who will benefit?
Think it over from an impartial and realistic point of view.
I think it is India's attitude which needs some rethinking.

A strike from inida can be expected, power makes people do crazy stuff. looking at BJP, he can go to any extent to win the election.

i guss, situaton isnt well, it might had been decresed, just because of the tours of , US states mans, & by joe biden, but india, has some kind of negetive thinkig still going on! for sure. i guss , PPP govt facing very tough situation, & it seems from past events that , ZARDARI was about to accept US& INDIAN, VERSION of action plan, but BECAUSE of quick but silent interferences by the PAKARMY, & IMPORTANTLY by our air chief , PPP had to take a U-TRUN, GILLANI firring "DURRANI",
was a step ,which was seen largly , a clear BOOT to exteral hands.:angry::guns:

but still, pakistan cant trust its enemies or friendly faced (enemies), IT has to keep its security in its own hands,& with its own intllegience!:agree::tup:
flying of PAF jets , could be a messege to both friends & to enemy that , PAF isnt sleeping , BEAWARE OF THAT, & keep out of pakistani skyies?;):tup:

Just the F-7s it was in the afternoon and they were flying very low, the langing gear was very visible.

Affirmative my brothers, I was out with my daughter in the garden when it passed by...F-7 with sidewinders at low altitude...and she (17 months old) was clapping when she saw it.
:)

So no need to worry about the Pakistani public, we are really happy seeing our birds in the sky.
:yahoo:

i guss, situaton isnt well, it might had been decresed, just because of the tours of , US states mans, & by joe biden, but india, has some kind of negetive thinkig still going on! for sure. i guss , PPP govt facing very tough situation, & it seems from past events that , ZARDARI was about to accept US& INDIAN, VERSION of action plan, but BECAUSE of quick but silent interferences by the PAKARMY, & IMPORTANTLY by our air chief , PPP had to take a U-TRUN, GILLANI firring "DURRANI",
was a step ,which was seen largly , a clear BOOT to exteral hands.:angry::guns:

but still, pakistan cant trust its enemies or friendly faced (enemies), IT has to keep its security in its own hands,& with its own intllegience!:agree::tup:
flying of PAF jets , could be a messege to both friends & to enemy that , PAF isnt sleeping , BEAWARE OF THAT, & keep out of pakistani skyies?;):tup:

What I dont understand is why all this muscle flexing? Everyone knows who the real culprits behind the Mumbai atrocity are.. all Pakistanis know that too. So whats the problem in apprehending them and punishing them according to the law of the land?
If you say that the authorities need proof about the role of these people, then I say shame on you. These morons reside in your country, carry out such activities, they were created by your respected ISI and they dont know what these guys are upto?
Cut all this war hoopla, punish those responsible for terrorist activities and everyone goes home satisfied and more importantly safe.

BTW dont ignore when India says all options are on the table. Some of my close family are in the services, so I have a fair idea of whats happening. And did you guys forget the frequent Pakistani air space violations by the IAF Mig-25s - your 'fearsome' F-16 could do nothing about it! ROFL, LMAO so much for "flying of PAF jets , could be a messege to both friends & to enemy that , PAF isnt sleeping , BEAWARE OF THAT, & keep out of pakistani skyies" If you have no idea what I am talking about, ask around in your defense establishments and you'll know.

Affirmative my brothers, I was out with my daughter in the garden when it passed by...F-7 with sidewinders at low altitude...and she (17 months old) was clapping when she saw it.
:)

:yahoo:

Aaawwww so sweet! Love it when kids get excited about airplanes. I go to airshows here regularly and love to see kids' reactions when they see airplanes flying about, hopping like little bunnies in the cockpits and fiddling with switches and knobs. Love it when these USAF pilots indulge the kids.

What I dont understand is why all this muscle flexing? Everyone knows who the real culprits behind the Mumbai atrocity are.. all Pakistanis know that too. So whats the problem in apprehending them and punishing them according to the law of the land?
If you say that the authorities need proof about the role of these people, then I say shame on you. These morons reside in your country, carry out such activities, they were created by your respected ISI and they dont know what these guys are upto?
Cut all this war hoopla, punish those responsible for terrorist activities and everyone goes home satisfied and more importantly safe.

BTW dont ignore when India says all options are on the table. Some of my close family are in the services, so I have a fair idea of whats happening. And did you guys forget the frequent Pakistani air space violations by the IAF Mig-25s - your 'fearsome' F-16 could do nothing about it! ROFL, LMAO so much for "flying of PAF jets , could be a messege to both friends & to enemy that , PAF isnt sleeping , BEAWARE OF THAT, & keep out of pakistani skyies" If you have no idea what I am talking about, ask around in your defense establishments and you'll know.

hanmya;
this is frist time , you come around me, plz behave about your language, & dont be emotionnal, cause "emotionnal people" often kicked out of fourm!:angry:
plz provide , link to ur stupid claim !"they were created by your respected ISI and they dont know what these guys are upto?" or prove it?

plz go & ask some your"close family members", last time who returned a, POW (IAF PILOT) AFTER the "KARGIL" , & he was flying "IAF Mig-25s"..plz go see him, he can share a lot info to you, i guss?:lol:

dear , i was in the service, i guss its enough, for you?;):enjoy:

hanmya;
this is frist time , you come around me, plz behave about your language, & dont be emotionnal, cause "emotionnal people" often kicked out of fourm!:angry:
plz provide , link to ur stupid claim !"they were created by your respected ISI and they dont know what these guys are upto?" or prove it?

plz go & ask some your"close family members", last time who returned a, POW (IAF PILOT) AFTER the "KARGIL" , & he was flying "IAF Mig-25s"..plz go see him, he can share a lot info to you, i guss?:lol:

dear , i was in the service, i guss its enough, for you?;):enjoy:

Behave about your language? I come around you? What are you talking about? Dont threaten me, its you who's violating forum rules. Let the Mods show me that I have been disrespectful here and I will apologize.
Its been established beyond doubt that LeT and HM were created by the ISI to pester Indian forces in Kashmir. Your allies US, China everyone acknowledges that.

As for the IAF pilot, he was flying a Mig-21, not the Mig-25. These two are totally different planes. One Mig-25 squadron in the IAF was equipped with recce variants, often employed to infiltrate Pakistani airspace and spy on it. Egypt AF used to fly Mig-25s over Israeli air space and Israel could do nothing about it...google it you'll find it. It was a Mig-21 which was shot down by a MANPAD. Earlier a Mig-27 went down which by Indian accounts was due to technical failure but according to Pak authorities, it was shot down. So there.
And DUDE, there is nothing "emotional" about my previous post. Let the mods point out where its "emotional" unlike other posts on these forums.

ps: And hey, dont you 'first time' me. I get scared! ooooh! you aint got rights to kick me to keep that 'it' to yourself. Its you whoz offending me.

Hanmya: Planes that violate airspace are intercepted and sent back. This happens between any two rivals. Russians and Americans/Canadians do it till this very day. They are done to 'test' the oppositions response time and intensity, and also to keep them guessing. Most of the time, shots are not fired. Bringing down an enemy aircraft is like provoking war. If your families were truly in the services, as you claim, I should not have to tell you this.

As for the fighters flying over Pakistan: Keep your horses ready in their stables, not to wage war, but to strike fear into the enemy's heart.

And you never will understand, because people like you dont come here to understand, but rather to troll and highjack as many threads as you possibly may before you get a boot up your *** out of here.
But having said so let me tell you this, you can beat your chest all you want, afterall whining is something that India does best, in the end nothing will change. Kasab being a pakistani doesnt mean a squat unless you prove the state of Pakistan's involvement. And as for the ISI role, it has been cleared by the FBI and the link is posted in India-Pakistan crisis. Next dont come up with stupid western media reports and trying vague attempt to link it with Mumbai blast. Seriously you need to do better then this.
Lastly "all options are on the table", be our guest, last time we checked it was India that backed down not now but also back in the 2001/02 standoff. In the end you are more then welcome to use all those options of yours on Pakistan no one is stopping you, the question is can you?

Hanmya: Planes that violate airspace are intercepted and sent back. This happens between any two rivals. Russians and Americans/Canadians do it till this very day. They are done to 'test' the oppositions response time and intensity, and also to keep them guessing. Most of the time, shots are not fired. Bringing down an enemy aircraft is like provoking war. If your families were truly in the services, as you claim, I should not have to tell you this.

As for the fighters flying over Pakistan: Keep your horses ready in their stables, not to wage war, but to strike fear into the enemy's heart.

My family is off limits here so keep my family out of it. End of discussion. I just mentioned that because some would doubt the veracity of my claims. So lets be honorable and keep families out of this. I dont comment on anybodys service history.

What you said is true to some extent. But you should also know that supersonic spy/recce planes like the SR-71 or the Mig-25 are usually impossible to intercept. Remember the SR-71s over the SU or the Mig-25 over the European countries/Israel? Co-incidently the U-2 spy plane -a much slower flier was shot down over the SU. There are records where SAMs exploded harmlessly far behind such fast spy/recce planes. Though the rival country knows about such flights they could not do much in those days. Now with better technology the spy/recce plane has become obsolete, thats why SR-71s and Indian Mig-25s were retired a few years back.

According to Geneva conventions any body/thing caught spying can be executed/destroyed without the countries declaring war. This is seen as a violation of a country's sovereignty during peacetime, and the offended party is free to exercise options it deems fit - except declaring war. Usually involved countries do the needful and sweep the whole affair under the carpet. Thats why the US and the erstwhile SU never declared war inspite of numerous spy skrimishes!

About your last statement, thats exactly whats happening on the ground here, and its been widely reported in the media.

Yes the airspace in Lahore is still hot. My brother sees F-7's flying all the time. Well, most of the time.

As for an Israel-type action against Pakistan from India ... Sure! They might do that. But the casualties the Indians will have to suffer would be similar to Gaza.

i doubt it i think they are afraid and cant sleep and when ever they try to sleep the bombs planted by isi keep waking them up.

Thats what we been trying to tell you ITS RAW that carried out the attacks dont go to sleep wake up and catch these basterds before they do it again.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom