What's new

PAF Invites All Of You To Witness Thrilling AirShow By Air Warriors (6th September)

Yeh kia scene hei.
paying cadets are those which are sons/daughters of shuhdaas /retired/serving army personal and GHQ has reserved some seats for them in army institutes like MCE,EME,AMC,MCS.........and from 2015 onwards they have to serve army for three years as ShortServiceCommision we had sign bond with GHQ of three year serving before joining institute

@engineer saad

Latest News

Raat ko 12 bjay CDA is celebrating 6th september and fire works wagaira bhi hain aana hai Parade Ground Shakarparian me ??

Celebrating Golden Jubilee (1965 - 2015) Grand fire works show , CDA has planned a grand fire works show on the occasion of defence day at multipurpose parade ground shakarparian on 5 th /6th September night at 0000 hours . Entry free

@engineer saad

Latest News

Raat ko 12 bjay CDA is celebrating 6th september and fire works wagaira bhi hain aana hai Parade Ground Shakarparian me ??

Celebrating Golden Jubilee (1965 - 2015) Grand fire works show , CDA has planned a grand fire works show on the occasion of defence day at multipurpose parade ground shakarparian on 5 th /6th September night at 0000 hours . Entry free
ab raat ko kn aye ga hum hostel ki chaaaaaaht pa charh ka dekha :-)

Not at all. Just make sure you have your CNIC or any identification card to identify yourself in case of any hazard.

All SAB are safe. I think you are referring to the attack at Minhas Air Base 2 years back? Well, SABs still fly here. You should come and look yourself anytime.
I heard there is a separate gate for armed forces personnel.Do they need special invitations or service card would suffice at that gate?

I heard there is a separate gate for armed forces personnel.Do they need special invitations or service card would suffice at that gate?

i think Margalla Road wala Gate Army k liye hai q k wahan 6th ko jana allow ni civilians ko

@engineer saad

Latest News

Yaar ab ider kese poanchein.
:o:

because roaring of air crafts and the patriotism of the crowd at that moment is the sign of a nation that is ready to safeguard his holy land, and Insha Allah we will do till last drop of blood

Back
Top Bottom