What's new

PAF Invites All Of You To Witness Thrilling AirShow By Air Warriors (6th September)

yar i'm paying cadet my father retired from army

Right.
Yaar poora jet engine rakha hota heibase par, open for display.

Wo to mai last week ho kar aya hun AMF se jahan par JF-17 manfacture ho rahai hain ... Final Assembly and Flight Testing ke full briefing and everything. 8-)

I heard there is a separate gate for armed forces personnel.Do they need special invitations or service card would suffice at that gate?

They don't need any invitation as per my information, there service card is enough for that. :police:

Excellent!

:pakistan:

Thank You Mate. :china:

Right.

Wo to mai last week ho kar aya hun AMF se jahan par JF-17 manfacture ho rahai hain ... Final Assembly and Flight Testing ke full briefing and everything. 8-)

They don't need any invitation as per my information, there service card is enough for that. :police:
Lucky man.
So how was your visit?

Lucky man.
So how was your visit?

It was great. Basically that visit was arranged for AMF personnel families jo k wahan pe posted hain and luckily my dad is one of them (Working in JF-17 Production Group).

Visit was quiet spectacular. First we went to the Final Assembly hanger there were totally 8 air crafts being maintained there. Block-IIs all of them.

Then to the FTS (Flight Testing System), there were 4 of them in total and 1 of them was prepared for full view, 1 banda cockpit mai betha tha and there was stairs on both sides of air craft, he was briefing everyone regarding the systems and controls in the cockpit of JF-17.

What if the Rain also attends the celebrations like an uninvited guest.:devil:
Rim Jhim Rim Jhim Pare Phowar
Sound cool ,no?

Last edited:
It was great. Basically that visit was arranged for AMF personnel families jo k wahan pe posted hain and luckily my dad is one of them (Working in JF-17 Production Group).

Visit was quiet spectacular. First we went to the Final Assembly hanger there were totally 8 air crafts being maintained there. Block-IIs all of them.

Then to the FTS (Flight Testing System), there were 4 of them in total and 1 of them was prepared for full view, 1 banda cockpit mai betha tha and there was stairs on both sides of air craft, he was briefing everyone regarding the systems and controls in the cockpit of JF-17.
I heard Jf 17 ejection system is not good.
Officials are deciding to procure more advance counter part?

Where do you hear such pablum anyway?
Martin Baker systems are the best in the world and the JF-17 seat is from the same family of the seat that is in the F-35.

I never heard nor read anything like that but it could be true since you know more than me. But PAC didn't like the air refueling probe and system set by France so we are going back to China for air refueling of JF-17.

Where do you hear such pablum anyway?
Martin Baker systems are the best in the world and the JF-17 seat is from the same family of the seat that is in the F-35.
He is working as a technician in Jf 17 project.
Anyways i trust you if you say it belong to F-35 family.

Here We Go:

New%2Btimings.png

i have seen few times aviation on my home in village

if you just see his posting in 2009 2010 you laugh on him hahahaha he was so aggressive gali galoch wala i liked him so much wish i meet him on tea on dinner one day . @Stealth zara batana apny karnamy yahan :lol:

situation changed in karachi now a days but hope its change more in future then they will be able to do such events . if they arrange on clifton like before navy did i will be happy
Bro paf in hyd no clue no jets here only one small paf office which is just a another building

Seems like PAF forgotten hyd second big city of sindh

No base here or to use heli base would be better

Airshow plan for tomorrow at F-9 Park ISB.

1130hrs: High Speed Run by Mirage-III/V
1132hrs:Super Mushshak aerobatics
1139hrs: Sherdils display
1148hrs: JF-17
1155hrs: F-16 MLU
1202hrs: AS350 Écureuil aerobatics (Pakistan Army Aviation)

Back
Top Bottom