What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

Hi,

Why do you have to release this information---?

What purpose will it serve---?
I think you raise a fair point. Excuse my lack of knowledge on these matters but seems to me that releasing names and locations in particular of our pilots makes Intel gathering a bit easier for unfriendly elements? Feel free anyone to correct me if I am totally wrong on that.

In any case, congrats to these guys on an astonishingly powerful display of courage, skill and ability that decisively won the day over a very dangerous enemy.

I think you raise a fair point. Excuse my lack of knowledge on these matters but seems to me that releasing names and locations in particular of our pilots makes Intel gathering a bit easier for unfriendly elements? Feel free anyone to correct me if I am totally wrong on that.

In any case, congrats to these guys on an astonishingly powerful display of courage, skill and ability that decisively won the day over a very dangerous enemy.

Releasing the location of a specific jet or pilot does not make intel easier for the enemy. Nothing of the sort.

Hi,

You are not wrong---you are correct---.

What these boys are doing is to give a ' stamp of confirmation ' to the information---it makes the news legitimate---. They confirming the information---.

11 squadron at Jaccoobad. No secret in that.

S/L Hassan is currently posted as CCS instructor. No secret in that too.

Where is the breach of confidential information?
this information independently may not be useful but together with other pieces may help to draw the entire profile

those who didnt know before will know now
90% of intel is gathered from public sources.
some times little pieces or information are used to build up a picture and get personal information say some over zealous facebooker tags that guy or comments where someone lives and even posts that picture or brags having family relations with a person of interest and shares names or pictures of people

GIBS of S/L Hassan was ACM Haseeb paracha DCAS-OPS.

Hi,

His performance is DESPICABLE if the information about seeking permission to fire missiles on locked aircraft is correct---.

That is absolutely pathetic---if ACM Paracha could not make the decision on the run---and he had to go begging to his boss---.

That is a shameless position for the Paf to be in---.

this information independently may not be useful but together with other pieces may help to draw the entire profile

those who didnt know before will know now
90% of intel is gathered from public sources.
some times little pieces or information are used to build up a picture and get personal information say some over zealous facebooker tags that guy or comments where someone lives and even posts that picture or brags having family relations with a person of interest and shares names or pictures of people

Hi,

It is a game of puzzle---small pieces put together---shows a bigger pictures---.

The world nor our enemy needs to knows how we hit them.We should have jealously guarded our pilots identities, strike packages and tactics employed etc. Unfortunately it was not done. I hope we have learned from this experience.

wait there is no shahzaz ud din :sarcastic:.oh Indians

Wait F-16 B has two pilots there is no name of Hassan's co-pilot.
Actually he is a well known pilot of the PAF commanded 11 squadron also 38 tactical wing displayed his flying skill as an elite F-16 pilot during 90s and early 2000s and was the main man behind all the planning operation swift retort. He has even been discussed on this forum several but his name is not shared only when award ceremony take place he will be awarded than we will get to know who he was.

dude ... chill? regardless of everything he is an elder so have some respect?
No and why? Internet is age neutral. He should not use the mantle of being older to abuse our heroes and institutions so that he can go around pretending to be some sort of an expert. He wants respect, than he should earn it. He is worst than the Indian trolls.

You don't need two pilots to fly a twin seater. A bus can be driven with a driver without any passengers on it.

S/L hassan was flying B version... Mean twin seater... Can u please provide a link where a twin seater F-16 can be flown by single pilot??? I think we have confusion here

8 PAF aircraft rattled the whole Indian army, I wonder what 100 PA aircraft would ?

Back
Top Bottom