What's new

PAF GDP - Passed the Initial Tests

Gud luck brother...............I had my eye check up yesterday.my eyesight is -0.75 weak.Can't apply for gdp.

Yes I am thinking about that.Is there not a single way to improve eyesight?

I'm not sure how weak your eyesight is, but if it's only a little weak, you can do some exercises to improve it for sure. Search the net regarding "improving eyesight" and such terms. Good luck!

Yeah I think 135 gdp inductions are in feb 12.Til then I'll do something with my eyesight.Lets hope for the best.
btw,keep us updated about your tests etc.

I'm not sure how weak your eyesight is, but if it's only a little weak, you can do some exercises to improve it for sure. Search the net regarding "improving eyesight" and such terms. Good luck!

Only my left eye is little weak -.5, Am I eligible for GDP

when will the next army commision advertisment come?? If Army select me for ISSB can I skip that for PAF GDP?? because I want an experience of entry level tests before applying for PAF GDP.

That's what the doctor told me.He was a captain of AMC.He said that even with a little weak eyesight you can't join PAF as GDP.I asked him about the laser surgery and he forbid me to do that.Because after having laser treatment a person is unfit for all the armed forces.

I am not sure about army comission.I think it will be in april 2011.If I am wrong please someone correct me.
Brother,for GDP,before preparing for initial tests,have your medical check up.So that you would know if you have flat foot,knock knees or weak eyesight,over/under weight etc.Because while preparing for initials,you can also prepare for medical.Because you will need sometime to overcome your knock knees and weight/eyesight problems.For flat foot,there is not a cure.

I think they also check your eyesight by an eye-testing-machine sort of thing.
P.S you can cheat here but I don't think you can cheat cental medical board at karachi.

Exactly, there is no point in trying to cheat, you'll just be fooling yourself and wasting your time.

I'm very happy to inform you guys that I have made it on the merit list. I now have the ISSB forms in my hands ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom