What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

Which
ofcourse u should attempt all the questions...alloted time for intelligence is 35 min for 100 questions...i did in 25 min when i appeared :D
Which year did you apply? What are the passing marks?

Which

Which year did you apply? What are the passing marks?
well not long ago...and PAF hasnt published any passing scheme so no idea..even they dont declare result..server just shows CONGRATULATIONS in case u pass the test or BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME in case u dont...but i am sure that passing criteria for Intelligence part is higher than physics or english part..

When is approximately the initial test going to be? Has anyone registered?
in first intellingence test 100 mcqs in 35 minutes 40 verbal 60 non-verbal
2nd academic test 100 mcqs 50 minutes
thanku

Test went well,but I am from the district not included in induction plan.So no chance in 144,though they wished me good luck for next course.
How was the academic portion? Like physics and maths?[/QUOTE]
Questions generally are easy ,just 2 to 3 complicated questions,that must be ignored to manage time.

Well for any physical exams for any military you need to be fit enough to run 4-5 miles with out equipment but but people train with full gear but perhaps for airforce you won`t have to. You should be free of any infections/diseases. No medical history with blood pressure or heart problems

Most people collapse after 400 meters running which is may be 10% of running ability

Also you should be able to do pushups and lift weight with each hand I say about 3-4 kg per hand

For Intelligence , I suppose you are born with what you got , and you need to have solid clear rationalization , decision making skills instead of being confused. Intelligence is something you have in your head you got to be able to rationalize decisions as it saves lives

English well , you should have already finished English studies, there is not much that can be done about that unless you can communicate in english

Lastly you should not be afraid of heights ... if you plan to be a pilot for ground duties perhaps its not as important

All the best
sir i need your help

Good luck
maam how many chances for initial test ?

I passed this test and ISSB and CMB in 1993 so things may have changed since then.
Initial test was just an IQ test then simple academic test and then Interview. The Interview was just a conversation in which they tested our communication skills, general sociability and personality.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom