What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

Bhaii 3 ki limit hy..dont missguide people if u are not sure..!
I have my self given two initial test . don't know about limit of 3 . can u share any authentic link about it . because limit of 3 tests is not mentioned on their website .

I have my self given two initial test . don't know about limit of 3 . can u share any authentic link about it . because limit of 3 tests is not mentioned on their website .
Yr 3 initial k hoty aur 2 issb k (in aggregate of all Tri services and for all kind of courses)
Meaning u can apply only thrice in ur whole life..though there is an exception for 4th chance i dont remember the condtion..
U can call any selection centre or PAF helpline and they will confirm it..
PEACE..!

Asslam u alaikum
Can someone tell me how much weight is required for girls to join paf
Jazak ALLAH

My height is little bit less than required. Required height is 5.4 means 163 cm but i am 161 cm
Am i eligible?

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me that if someone has minor thalassemia or if he/she is anaemic are fit for gdp or any other branch of paf or not ?
Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me that if someone has minor thalassemia or if he/she is anaemic are fit for gdp or any other branch of paf or not ?
Thanks in advance.

Well a thalassemic or anemic definitely will be ruled out of GDP. Because less amount of red blood cells means you will get less amount of oxygen supplied to the body which will be a disadvantage at high altitude. Don't know much about the ground based jobs. But still you in real time war scenarios you might have to face tough situations where your capacity may be tested to limits and a hereditary disorder will most likely work against you. All the best though. PAF doesn't just rely on physically strong men. Their are others who have served the country well due to their mental capacity despite physical or other hurdles. I would say try to awail your chances and keep the passion of serving your country alive even if you are not selected.

Assalam O Alaikum Friendz,
By grace of Allah, I have passed Initial test. Now please guide me further.
Hey, Congratulations! Can you please guide me what type of questions are there and mostly from which subject?

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>>>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg. + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests ::
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE :: After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY ::
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY ::
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY ::
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE ::- Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS RECOMMENDED BY PAF AND NOW I AM SERVING FOR MY NATION)
if u passed all then be prepaed for
RAGRRA...................
what type of Ragrra

My marks sucks (%48 in F.Sc.) still my form got accepted and I received my slip for GD(P) course. Are there any relaxation given on the marks expect for FATA/ Rural Domicle holders? Should I go to the center I am confused.

I am 21 years and 3 months old what should I do know? Please suggest joining the military has always been my one and only wish as a commissioned officer in PAF/Army. :cray:

PS I applied because my mom asked me to xD

Back
Top Bottom