What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

AOA,
I am going to appear for the initial test for Aeronautical engineering. If anyone can, help me to prepare for it so I can clear it. Can someone give me the link to online sample papers?

I will be doing my A-levels soon, I have a question, if I haven't done my science GCSEs and have done BTEC instead and i am getting to do A-levels on my BTEC science and 4 other GCSE including Maths, is that okay? I mean is doing GCSE science necessary or it doesn't matter if you have BTEC science and they just look at your A-levels.

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>>>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg. + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests ::
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE :: After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY ::
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY ::
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY ::
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE ::- Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS RECOMMENDED BY PAF AND NOW I AM SERVING FOR MY NATION)
if u passed all then be prepaed for
RAGRRA...................
ENGINEER?

So to become a GDP, what Alevels are needed?
A Levels in,
Physics, Maths AND Biology
Or
Physics Maths OR Biology.
My point is that is there a choice in Maths and Biology or do i have to do all three!

2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE :: After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
Plan Tasks
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE ::- Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
i have passed issb for 142 gd p course i wanted to know about FAT . im really worried about it kindly guide me.

@Mehroz Khan I am myself interested in applying for the Armed forces. My mother is a serving PAF Officer and she had informed me that Biology isn't necessary for selection one can apply with either Physics, Maths combination or Physics, Biology combination. This is their to give pre medical students a chance in applying for Undergraduate Commission in the PAF

EDIT: I have done A Levels in Physics, Maths, Chemistry and GP
I recieved an A in GP
an A* in Accelerated Maths (first attempt)
an A in AS Physics
and a B in AS Chemistry

i have passed issb for 142 gd p course i wanted to know about FAT . im really worried about it kindly guide me.
Asalam o aleikum ... Issb ki preparation ke baray me thori details bta dein and aeronautical engineering ke liye eye sight ka perfect hona zruri haaai Kiaa

FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
Plan Tasks
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

I am planning to apply for the next GDP course but there's a lot of different things that I find on the Internet and I'm not sure what's true and what's not. I'd really appreciate if you'd help me out a little bit seeing that you do a good job at it. My first question is, what books am I supposed to study to prepare the academic test (I've done my F.Sc. in pre-med. Second, what is the criteria of the physical test for female candidates, is it the same as that for male candidates? Third, what should I focus on the most? I'd really appreciate if you answer my questions.

So to become a GDP, what Alevels are needed?
A Levels in,
Physics, Maths AND Biology
Or
Physics Maths OR Biology.
My point is that is there a choice in Maths and Biology or do i have to do all three!
Maths and physics are required ... rest is your choice :) best of luck

I am planning to apply for the next GDP course but there's a lot of different things that I find on the Internet and I'm not sure what's true and what's not. I'd really appreciate if you'd help me out a little bit seeing that you do a good job at it. My first question is, what books am I supposed to study to prepare the academic test (I've done my F.Sc. in pre-med. Second, what is the criteria of the physical test for female candidates, is it the same as that for male candidates? Third, what should I focus on the most? I'd really appreciate if you answer my questions.
For academic test, all you have to do is go thoroughly through the text books,,, they are sufficient.... as for physical you need 6/6 eyesight, 5'4" height... BMI of around 17 to 18 .... perfect hearing, no color blondness, heart beat, pulse... these are for initials....
further tests are more....
And yeah tip is focus on intelligence, that's the part where most people fail :) best of luck!
well dogar books are best for intelligence prep and for the test as a whole :)
@mobot this works for you too.... with a little relaxation for eyesight and height.... you have to take maths too....best of luck :)

Please reply​
see here

Asalam o aleikum ... Issb ki preparation ke baray me thori details bta dein and aeronautical engineering ke liye eye sight ka perfect hona zruri haaai Kiaa
nope ... 6/6 with glasses...but it shouldn't be too weak :)

Em not really sure..they wrote something like that at mine too. I forgot the full form they told me at IS&C ... but they said it's okay ...so stay optimistic :)

Maths and physics are required ... rest is your choice :) best of luck

For academic test, all you have to do is go thoroughly through the text books,,, they are sufficient.... as for physical you need 6/6 eyesight, 5'4" height... BMI of around 17 to 18 .... perfect hearing, no color blondness, heart beat, pulse... these are for initials....
further tests are more....
And yeah tip is focus on intelligence, that's the part where most people fail :) best of luck!
well dogar books are best for intelligence prep and for the test as a whole :)
@mobot this works for you too.... with a little relaxation for eyesight and height.... you have to take maths too....best of luck :)

see here

nope ... 6/6 with glasses...but it shouldn't be too weak :)

Em not really sure..they wrote something like that at mine too. I forgot the full form they told me at IS&C ... but they said it's okay ...so stay optimistic :)

So I don't have to specifically prepare for maths? And by physical, I meant the physical test. Like running, push-ups etc. Can you please specify all that? Thanks

So I don't have to specifically prepare for maths? And by physical, I meant the physical test. Like running, push-ups etc. Can you please specify all that? Thanks
Course books are enough.... if you want to study further, Dogar publications do have mcqs based books that do help... not particularly maths... but a little basic maths will be required for intelligence part...and that's not so advanced
As for physical part.... You need to build up your stamina... em not that sure ...you can check from the official website but I guess requirements are like 1 mile in 7-8 minutes ans 15 pushups in 2 minutes 15 situps in 2 minutes and 3 chin ups in 2 minutes... and there is a little relaxation for applicants to CAE . Best of luck :)

ou need to build up your stamina... em not that sure ...you can check from the official website but I guess requirements are like 1 mile in 7-8 minutes ans 15 pushups in 2 minutes 15 situps in 2 minutes and 3 chin ups in 2 minutes.
this isn't required for any branch of airforce.....it strictly applies to army inductions.....gdp initial medical involves checking for height and weight, knee knocking, flat feet, color blindness, eye sight and they also take a thorough look at your private bits too..

this isn't required for any branch of airforce.....it strictly applies to army inductions.....gdp initial medical involves checking for height and weight, knee knocking, flat feet, color blindness, eye sight and they also take a thorough look at your private bits too..
Yeah I told them already.... but she specifically asked for that.. :) I guess it would be more or less same ... thanks for correction :)

FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
Plan Tasks
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

Sir thanks for great info about proceddures required in the recruitment of PAF SIR CAN YOU CONNECT WITH ME PERsonally i want to ask a personal question from you...plz

Back
Top Bottom