What's new

PAF Future

But this democracy. U get good and bad people. and system (elections) are meant to filter the bad guys. If we choose bad people then we cant blame the bad guys (because we selected them)
secondly corruption on the scale of defence deals is not done by individuals but people in the armed forces have to be involved also.
so we cannot blame only one individual.

i m not a supporter of zardari, i also hate him like u guyz do....... but why are u only blamming him for all these things, you are also responsible for your country's status, & why u guyz are double minded, when there was a dictator from then u wanted democracy & now u have democracy & going again for dictator ship............ why dont we all stand up & say no to terrorist.......look at ur self before pointing at others...............are'nt we guys r of same country & religion but we all still fight on cast, colour & creed.......................

Yes, Zardari was a 'compromise'. He is a stoog for the Euro+Amer+Israeli, but he's not a total stoog. Musharrif would have been a better, but that is the danger of 'demonacracy', in which a small number of people rule over the masses. I talked with many people from different countries, and when they speak about politics it really boils down to wealth distribution and competence in running the country.

That is why I see PRC as ideal (not perfect) for China. If Nationalist party won, then we would see much more inequality in China, and this would have quickly lead to mass rebellion. There is no ideal political system as each nation has unique circumstances, you cannot apply one system to another just because it was successful in that country.

As for all the doomsayers:
Pakistan will have a future. India will have a future. China will have a future. There may be unrest, turmoil, rebellion and street riots -- but the will of the people is truly magnificent. They will persevere, and enough people that truly love their nation exist that they will NOT ALLOW it to fail.

Have faith comrades! One day we all will learn to live in peace and harmony. I know I will not see that day, but I know my descendants will, because my efforts are towards that goal!:cheers::cheesy::smitten::azn:

Yes, Zardari was a 'compromise'. He is a stoog for the Euro+Amer+Israeli, but he's not a total stoog. Musharrif would have been a better, but that is the danger of 'demonacracy', in which a small number of people rule over the masses. I talked with many people from different countries, and when they speak about politics it really boils down to wealth distribution and competence in running the country.

That is why I see PRC as ideal (not perfect) for China. If Nationalist party won, then we would see much more inequality in China, and this would have quickly lead to mass rebellion. There is no ideal political system as each nation has unique circumstances, you cannot apply one system to another just because it was successful in that country.

As for all the doomsayers:
Pakistan will have a future. India will have a future. China will have a future. There may be unrest, turmoil, rebellion and street riots -- but the will of the people is truly magnificent. They will persevere, and enough people that truly love their nation exist that they will NOT ALLOW it to fail.

Have faith comrades! One day we all will learn to live in peace and harmony. I know I will not see that day, but I know my descendants will, because my efforts are towards that goal!:cheers::cheesy::smitten::azn:

I wish we can see it soon....

I wish we can see it soon....

Thanks comrade! I is bloody apparent to anyone who stops and think that IF Asia gets united, we'll become great! If we fight amongst ourseles we'll continue to be weak and a target for exploitation and enslavement.

Just because we become strong doesn't mean we'll become hedgmonic (*ahem* like certain nations). :smitten::cheers::victory::sniper::cheesy::yahoo::flame:

Back
Top Bottom