What's new

PAF Flypast in 50s Vs IAF in 2021

Windjammer... Arguing with this person is futile. No matter how hard you prove him wrong he will still insist he is right...
The guy doesn't know if he's coming or going, on the one side he is desperate to defend the Tejas formation with this and that but OTOH, if the MiGs break looks in disarray, he is saying what's the big deal.
Most of these Indian posters would be unable to hit the water if they fell out of a boat.

That’s the problem with you. You created this thread to troll and you would pick small things and try to prove your point. In a long IAF flypast that day you must have searched to find one flaw to try and prove your point.

Can you tell me what was the reason for crash of an F-16 while rehearsing for a show last year? If there was even a slightest chance of pilot error in that crash, does that mean that PAF is a non professional organisation? It was an instance when one aircraft was lost and one valuable life was lost because of error of judgment. I salute the pilot since he must have done his best.

Here you are nitpicking on rate of putting on bank and pulling up.

Tell me which is bigger error? Not doing a synchronised split or going into ground.

You want me to post some superior formation keeping of PAF? That is also readily available.
You keep bringing up the F-16 crash to lend weight to your argument.
Did I mention anything about the Mirage-2000 crash which nearly took out the VIP stand or the error by an IAF Wing Commander who couldn't keep his aircraft in line during take off, ended up going off the runway picking up FOD and perishing in the crash or did I gave example of the MiG leader who panicked and ejected from his perfect jet while the ground controller was shouting for the No2 to eject or the SU-30 pilot who pulled out of attack as he completely messed up during a firepower display but IAF made the excuse that he saw a Black Buck at the firing range.
The F-16 crashed during high performance rehearsals when it failed to pull out of loop, in any case, better not to compare crashes with the IAF. Forget the likes of MiG-21s
Even twin engine Jaguars represent depressing figures.

You keep bringing up the F-16 crash to lend weight to your argument.
Did I mention anything about the Mirage-2000 crash which nearly took out the VIP stand or the error by an IAF Wing Commander who couldn't keep his aircraft in line during take off, ended up going off the runway picking up FOD and perishing in the crash or did I gave example of the MiG leader who panicked and ejected from his perfect jet while the ground controller was shouting for the No2 to eject or the SU-30 pilot who pulled out of attack as he completely messed up during a firepower display but IAF made the excuse that he saw a Black Buck at the firing range.
The F-16 crashed during high performance rehearsals when it failed to pull out of loop, in any case, better not to compare crashes with the IAF. Forget the likes of MiG-21s
Even twin engine Jaguars represent depressing figures.
We need a whole thread of these amazing incidents by the IAF

And they want to claim an F-16 kill with conflicting evidence and a track record of piloting skills like this...

Rehersals captured some miles away
How come Tejas formation few miles away came under your intense scrutiny? I know that it is a rehearsal and aircraft are either grouping up or breaking off. Just to give an example that you can nitpick on something to create a false narrative. Tejas arrowhead formation was that nitpicking by you.
As far as I am concerned a troll like you is of no concern and I don’t need to salvage anything.

It just feels good to spoil your troll party.

Last edited:
How come Tejas formation few miles away came under your intense scrutiny? I know that it is a rehearsal and aircraft are either grouping up or breaking off. Just to give an example that you can nitpick on something to crate a false narrative. Tejas arrowhead formation was that nitpicking
As far as I am concerned a troll like you is of no concern and I don’t need to salvage anything.

It just feels good to spoil your troll party.
Leave it dude, he’ll continue telling you how bad IAF is and how great the PAF is.
He spends hours searching on the internet for troll content related to India, so we must appreciate his troll efforts.

Leave it dude, he’ll continue telling you how bad IAF is and how great the PAF is.
I agree. Half the time his own people put him in his place when he creates these lofty threads. Sometimes we have to do it.
But I must say - he is a sub-par troll.

Chuck Yeager was very correct back then about many things

1642094999332.png

The Right Stuff In the Wrong Place

Back
Top Bottom