What's new

PAF Flypast in 50s Vs IAF in 2021

Entertaining to see kids from both sides fighting over who's is bigger and thicker.

Carry on kiddos.

His beechcraft which he loved a lot was destroyed by IAF during 1971 thats why he hates IAF and India a lot.
What was the IAF trying to prove by attacking Civilian Islamabad Airport and then shooting up a UN aircraft along with Yeagars plane, sheer desperation and u professionalism by the IAF.
PAF could easily have done the same, in fact your some former Gujrat energy minister changed his birthday to the day PAF spared his life and didn't blow his Chopper out of the sky as the terrified minister and others with him started waving their white Lungis out of the helicopter cabin. Not to select civilian targets or to spare them, you need to have certain morals first.

Wasn't Chuck Yeager the advisor to PAF? PAF's performance was tied to his own performance so I see a lack of objectivity in his assessment of his own performance, but I am sure you'd hear waht you want to hear.
Not denying that PAF doens't have good pilots.
Remember PAF was under sanction so how was he an advisor, the only American equipment under PAF usage was same as from 1965 war. The newer aircraft were of French and Chinese origins.
Yeagar was a military observer attached to US Embassy in Islamabad.
If anything he was having difficulty in acquiring some MiG and SU-7 wreckages from PAF to take back to America for scrutiny.

Indian daredevils in the sky..... A must watch video....

They are a good team. Although the aircraft they are flying should enable them to pull off more aggressive maneuvers.

Source : A discussion with PAF pilots who instruct on Hawk 100s.

Also look at the topic, it is not about the IAF display team. It is about the Tejas squadron formation being off at times.
Wasn't Chuck Yeager the advisor to PAF? PAF's performance was tied to his own performance so I see a lack of objectivity in his assessment of his own performance, but I am sure you'd hear waht you want to hear.
Not denying that PAF doens't have good pilots.
He was an air attache. Not an advisor.

There are great pilots in both India and Pakistan. When push comes to shove, only during battles and war declare which side operates better as a team in achieving successful sorties.

Back
Top Bottom