What's new

PAF F16 Block 52 seen in Dubai !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: .....

Also dude u look old... n eat somethin.

j/k

1) Doc said this sign of oldness (While hair) is indeed an sign of intelligence.
2) Jab sey exams hoay hain, I am weak, study 24/7

@MODS, please move to Members Club :)

Wow, nice picture of yourself. Maybe CIA is looking for you! :cheesy: Do you think internet is safe for exposing your pictures??

I recommend not!

Wow, nice picture of yourself. Maybe CIA is looking for you! :cheesy: Do you think internet is safe for exposing your pictures??

I recommend not!

Thanks for concern, but every picture we post on facebook is with CIA and NDA, they are sold to companies and they are not safe. Whats the difference if you show it to your friends? It would anyways be with people you dont know! :angry:

1) Doc said this sign of oldness (While hair) is indeed an sign of intelligence.
2) Jab sey exams hoay hain, I am weak, study 24/7

@MODS, please move to Members Club :)

I know about your papers schedule
(zyada mat ura kro )

Thanks for concern, but every picture we post on facebook is with CIA and NDA, they are sold to companies and they are not safe. Whats the difference if you show it to your friends? It would anyways be with people you dont know! :angry:

Can you ask Zaki or anyone, will he post his public picture here? Nope! Facebook is what you control privates or not.

Brother, I didn't mean to scare you. I suggest you to remove of your face. I help you to realize! Maybe better advice to ask is WebMaster.

Nice glasses, :)

Can you ask Zaki or anyone, will he post his public picture here? Nope! Facebook is what you control privates or not.

Brother, I didn't mean to scare you. I suggest you to remove of your face. I help you to realize! Maybe better advice to ask is WebMaster.

Nice glasses, :)

Okay Done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom