What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I heard they were replacing F4s with F35s. As F35 deal is now null and void, I don't think they will compromise on any thing less than 4+++ generation.
So block-3 will have good Chance for their F-4 because JF-17 BL-3 is a 4.5 gen light weight fighter jet, and their no 4+++ gen fighter jets in the world, only internationally accepted terms are 4th/4.5th/5th gen jets @Syed Asif Bukhari

I were talking about Ah1z vipers . Yankees are not releasing FMF funds so far
OP is better knows then you and me, because he has some insider information, forget AH-1Z vipers as an alternatives we can buys Z-10 from China or ATAK from turkey when Turkish indigenous turbo shaft engine will ready, AH-1Z is not a big ticket item you know @Syed Asif Bukhari

So block-3 will have good Chance for their F-4 because JF-17 BL-3 is a 4.5 gen light weight fighter jet, and their no 4+++ gen fighter jets in the world, only internationally accepted terms are 4th/4.5th/5th gen jets @Syed Asif Bukhari
We will see.Honestly, there are more chances of turks going for a Russian aircraft rather than JF17 .

Reminds one, of how villagers in the sub continent mourn a death, wailing and screaming.

Thank You Sir, for your kind wishes. Appreciate it.

This goes for everyone on this thread who has supported me, and believed in me. You are the power that drives #khafee Leaks

IA more high octane gasoline coming for the haters, soon!

Pardon me for going off topic, but as you say you are very knowledgeable person, then tell me what is India up to in IOK, LOC etc. ??

This thread has become like the Genie coming out of Aladdin's lamp....

Regardless of what wishes the genie grants, Pakistan will have to work hard for it, that much is assured. Similarly, USA will have to make it worth Pakistan's while in return. Nothing is ever free in international geopolitics.

well I think mig-29 is also used by US Airforce?
only for experimental purpose, to get the technology to understand and how to defeat MIG-29/Su-27 in a war, since cold war first example of the type was Mig-25 which was deflected too Japan @JohnWick

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon me for going off topic, but as you say you are very knowledgeable person, then tell me what is India up to in IOK, LOC etc. ??

They are about to end Kashmir special status and this is in preparation for that.

Show me the money. :enjoy:
indian and their known obsessions .....
money.jpg

and

bob.jpg

well I think mig-29 is also used by US Airforce?
Nope. The US doesn't use any USSR/Russian equipment.

There was a time after the Soviet Union had broken up when the US went & picked up some jets from Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan (I think), but those were used for Tests. MiG-29 may of been one type purchased back then.

Nope. The US doesn't use any USSR/Russian equipment.

There was a time after the Soviet Union had broken up when the US went & picked up some jets from Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan (I think), but those were used for Tests. MiG-29 may of been one type purchased back then.
And remember sir after the reunion of Germany they tested their F-16 with east German Mig-29 @Trailer23

Authorization for the new ones is limited to 24, not 36, for now.
Plus there is a "remote possibility" that these could have the higher thrust GE-132 engines, hence Blk70.
GE engines, have a better reliability rate in desert conditions, in comparison to PW btw.

The Current PAF fleet, all of it, will get APG-83.

Who is paying - I left that part our on purpose, I want these so called "Think Tanks" aka tin cans, to prove them selves, instead of firing arrows in the air, and howling in the wind, this is a good opportunity for them to redeem their credibility, after they fell flat on their faces with the C-17 saga.

Have a nice day!

Hmmmm !The wind is blowing from the middle east :rolleyes1:

Who is paying - I left that part our on purpose, I want these so called "Think Tanks" aka tin cans, to prove them selves, instead of firing arrows in the air, and howling in the wind, this is a good opportunity for them to redeem their credibility, after they fell flat on their faces with the C-17 saga.
you are teasing us way too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom