What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can add is , if the conventional military strength and gap becomes too overwhelming then this fact alone negates the nuclear deterrence.

Absolutely. The predicament becomes even more evident when we realize that most of modern conflicts today are based around 4th Generation Warfare. Adversaries have successfully used non-state actors and/or irregulars to dismantle countries without ever overtly placing boots on the ground. Syria, Yemen and Libya fell like a deck of cards within a matter of months. We bore its brunt for the first time in 71. It's effective enough to reduce and, in cases, even negate overwhelming conventional military superiority; history will never forget what the rag tag Afghans did to the Soviets and are doing to the US, the two most powerful militaries ever known to man. Ironically, for all the times the Soviets and the Americans came close to exchanging nuclear blows, not once was it due to the conflict which actually brought about the Soviets' end.

We've been in the thick of it again for the past two decades. No one has forgotten how, not too long ago, our ill-wishers were writing us off as well. Pakistan stands tall and at the cusp of victory today only because of our conventional military might coupled with an intelligent military strategy. Without either we would have fallen. All of our nukes did not and could not have helped us an iota in our war against this new-gen enemy.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for everything to go as pakistan wishes/plans
We are prone to last minute blunders

well I think mig-29 is also used by US Airforce?
US secretly bought few Mig-29 from former Eastern European countries who joined NATO/EU... And these mig-29s are used for DACT scenarios against F-16, F-15 etc.

Or get the thread lock which they did to me when i showed the origins of that missile with matching serial number came from UAE 2 years ago for PAF.Only @Dawood Ibrahim figure it out what came in that plane .Haters gonna hate u some more

uae.jpg

Waiting for more people to hate me.... :lol::lol::lol:

This is like
Or get the thread lock which they did to me when i showed the origins of that missile with matching serial number came from UAE 2 years ago for PAF.Only @Dawood Ibrahim figure it out what came in that plane .Haters gonna hate u some more

View attachment 571810
This is a giant metal condom Indians are holding to show the world what attrocitu was done to them by the Pakistanis

upload_2019-7-31_23-33-17-png.571807

Of the 9 billion owed to us 4 billion goes into buying only aircraft?

What if God forbid there is a huge false flag in AFGHANISTAN then what? It would be back to square one again. Really hope peace deal is sealed and we get what we are owed back in full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom