What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
winning a war without socio eco independence is a difficult road one for which people pay very dear price.
after all socia economic indep. was one of the reason behind two nation theory

whats the point of having the country when you cant fulfill its purpose
people were paying the price in the form of british slavery now they are paying price to our local lords.
when people feel liberated and have choices in terms education and jobs country grows and secures itself, weapons dont win wars, nations do
It can be argued both ways. You could be economically secure but not secure militarily as well. I agree we need to strike a balance for sustained growth in both sectors and the pendulum will keep swinging depending on the needs

Last edited:
Sir Adfghan war have nothing to do with this … This is mainly because of india , indian defence spending and balance of power .. And F-35 only come when USA see Pakistan have the tech or don't need it and when India buy Su-57 (to restore balance of power again)..
Only chance F-35 wont coming are . One If india buys them , 2nd if our AZAM project is advance enough.. (azam-1 NGF (advance JF-17 ).. AZAM-2 5th Gen fighter)
That would mean that we will be catching up. Should use the Afg situation to our advantage and get the F35.
A little nudge in terms of F31 partnership may have helped.

And you are still burning your azz and time on this thread..
After 64 pages we could have at least one tweet from mr nobody of internet, let aside a news source from reputed agency.

Well that is a question being pondered, higher thrust GE engine (for the new 2 dozen) or commonality. Like I said, remote possibility.

At the end of the day, it's not just PAF's call, the financier gets a say too.
Financier...so Pak wouldn't be paying for it or at least not all of it...as I thought...bcuz the economy isnt doing so well at the moment.

Why u gotta tease the CookieMonster with these crumbs u r dropping...that's so cruel @Khafee :partay:

No, I just find it strange that Pakiatanis on PDF are writing a shopping list for new toys from Uncle Sam, using CSF money. Money that can be better used elsewhere like forestalling IMF loans.

All based on the assumption that Pakistan will get all CSF money it claims it is owed. It will probably get a fraction of it, depending on Congress’s mood,

I find the thread interesting. It’s like a wet dream for F-16 fanboys.

You sound nervous. I don't blame you.

After all your destiny was, is and will be in the hands of PAF drivers of US made jets.

From first A2A missile kill to AMRAAM's blasting your toys in the sky. Wasn't a dream at all.

Sir Adfghan war have nothing to do with this … This is mainly because of india , indian defence spending and balance of power .. And F-35 only come when USA see Pakistan have the tech or don't need it and when India buy Su-57 (to restore balance of power again)..
Only chance F-35 wont coming are . One If india buys them , 2nd if our AZAM project is advance enough.. (azam-1 NGF (advance JF-17 ).. AZAM-2 5th Gen fighter)

And you are still burning your azz and time on this thread..

I can understand where you are coming from. But we need to look at what has happend in the recet past. India's MRCA blocked our access to Euro, French, Swedish amd American aircrafts. Realisticly there is only 1 fitfh gen aircraft in the market. If India were to buy this then we will have no option but to go for F31. Developing our own NGF is still a long way off.
Rught now is the best time to go for F35.

Well CSF is mainly for Military as it was military expenses we are talking about

Rught now is the best time to go for F35.
I agree sir right now is the time , but time is not in our favour .. USA will wait for india , we like it or not india is the big market , This is the reality … And Yes best for us if we build our own 5th Gen with help from Turkey and China .. Will take time but opens up lots of opportunities ( lots of close doors)

I agree sir right now is the time , but time is not in our favour .. USA will wait for india , we like it or not india is the big market , This is the reality … And Yes best for us if we build our own 5th Gen with help from Turkey and China .. Will take time but opens up lots of opportunities ( lots of close doors)
maybe time is perfect

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
Kindly let us know who financing this deal? I have an hint.....

But would like to hear from you.....:enjoy:

same mindset led us into afghan conflict, yes we do have problems at our borders im not saying that but the direction we have taken or we have always taken has always led to our masses being ignorant and budget deficits if thats the choice they are gonna make, very sad to see...

in the days of USSR every country in west was under the threat of soviet invasion they played wisely and made choices which helped their nation...

with correct decision we can fix our economy say in 3 to 5 years then we can buy whatver we want from who ever we want not just US..this US is not going to help us, it is here to enslave us
Afghanistan was a matter of survival and we paid in sweat and blood for that war even before the US jumped in with its support. Sitting back in an arm chair you can look back at history and make snide remarks without realizing there were people who made decisions based on what they perceived to be a situation without hte benefit of the historical retrospectoscope. You can now say it was a bad decision but was that still the case in 1976-78? Having been of an age to dicriminate the good from the bad and having read enough history I along with many others felt it was the right decision and not indulging in war would have posed significant damage to the very viability of pakistan. So allow me t odiffer with your esteemed opinion.
While you are at it, also give a shot at F-22, you never know.

I dont think there is a need to dig for a tweet of maintainence contract.
May be you will need to do some digging in coming time to back up your original post.
Good luck.
If the news is true then you will find out via official channels in due course. So continue to be sceptical and let us wait. At the moment there is no official confirmation. There are a lot of hoops to be crossed so let us wait to see when thew news comes out. As @Khafee said you can then either congratulate him or commit mass suicide depending on how much you are hurt with this news, or throw cow dung pies at him. But till then wait and see.
A

Last edited:
I have my own doubts , thinking , mind , thoughts On This bro ….. People are asking this question(f-35) 8 to 10 years early .
i wasn’t talking about f35
even if people agreed to it.
we don’t have capacity to handle it just yet.
we might have to upgrade all our bases so still well a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom