What's new

PAF F-16 v IAF Rafale in DCS world

Where’s the wreckage of the Flanker then?
On your side of the border. Askbthat of your airforce. We showed you the wreckage on our side including 4 intact missiles an an intact Abhinandan with fantastic tea

Gajab, during the era... She was equipped with one of the best air to air missile.... Now she is just being called " Bomber".:hitwall::crazy::wave:... Don't ruin the Reputation of any aircraft if you don't aware technically.

Well just read about the difference between fighter - bombers and bomber - attack aircrafts..
It's true, F-104 was no match for the MiG-21. F-104 was so great because it was one of the first supersonic fighters (first in the subcontinent) but with the MiG-21 this advantage was completely shattered and MiG-21 was much more maneuverable in every single way. There's a reason why the USAF did not use F-104s in the vietnam war against vietnamese MiG-21s they used the newer F-4s.

It's true, F-104 was no match for the MiG-21. F-104 was so great because it was one of the first supersonic fighters (first in the subcontinent) but with the MiG-21 this advantage was completely shattered and MiG-21 was much more maneuverable in every single way. There's a reason why the USAF did not use F-104s in the vietnam war against vietnamese MiG-21s they used the newer F-4s.

These are the excuses....

Example -
1st - Gnat fighter was surrender to technically a better F-104 Starfighter with equipped with AA missiles in 1965..... But any Pakistani will accept it?...... No, they will just want to accept that paf fighter pilots are better... Nothing less.

2nd - 2 sabres aircrafts vs IAF Ouragan fighter ( technically outdated) - there was no match....

If you are giving that excuse than IAF is having much practical excuses

These are the excuses....

Example -
1st - Gnat fighter was surrender to technically a better F-104 Starfighter with equipped with AA missiles in 1965..... But any Pakistani will accept it?...... No, they will just want to accept that paf fighter pilots are better... Nothing less.

2nd - 2 sabres aircrafts vs IAF Ouragan fighter ( technically outdated) - there was no match....

If you are giving that excuse than IAF is having much practical excuses

it is depends how the plane is deployed.

In general IAF is well trained but PAF training is a few notches above IAF

it is depends how the plane is deployed.

In general IAF is well trained but PAF training is a few notches above IA

I do never categories about this... In the history, many pilots has done the remarkable job for their country..... Their is no such ranking where it says, particular pilots of the country is better than other one....

It is all about your believes

I do never categories about this... In the history, many pilots has done the remarkable job for their country..... Their is no such ranking where it says, particular pilots of the country is better than other one....

It is all about your believes

really... see the German pilots kill ratio...of WW2

besides ever heard of indian pilots training any other country?

They trained iraq in the 70s and 80s...but we know what happened next.

Cough cough gulf war cough cough

Bhai kahna kya chahte ho.... I never heard also that paf pilots giving training to US, Russian, France, uk or any top Airforces pilots but US pilots were giving training to PAF pilots as I know.....

Bhai kahna kya chahte ho.... I never heard also that paf pilots giving training to US, Russian, France, uk or any top Airforces pilots but US pilots were giving training to PAF pilots as I know.....

agree US trained PAF pilots .. which explains PAF V IAF have alway been one sided.

which explains why we have some of best pilots in the world.

They trained iraq in the 70s and 80s...but we know what happened next.

Cough cough gulf war cough cough

yes .... indian training was like this..

Q: Of all the pilots you've flown iwth, which do you respect the most and why?

A: In 1971-73, I flew with the Pakistan Air Force in the war with India. They were the best in the world because they had the most experience - over 75 hours/month.

Last edited:
agree US trained PAF pilots .. which explains PAF V IAF have alway been one sided.

which explains why we have some of best pilots in the world.

yes .... indian training was like this..

Q: Of all the pilots you've flown iwth, which do you respect the most and why?

A: In 1971-73, I flew with the Pakistan Air Force in the war with India. They were the best in the world because they had the most experience - over 75 hours/month.

before 1971-72, PAF was having much better aircraft. USA & that guy was giving service to PAF because of getting the money so what would you expect from him to say...

Pakistan was not having the upper hand always, mostly in 1965 because there was no comparison of aircraft... Flying with AA missiles against missile-less aircrafts.... no comparison at all...nothing related to Pilots.

before 1971-72, PAF was having much better aircraft and USA & that guy was giving service to PAF because getting the salary...

Pakistan was not having the upper hand always, mostly in 1965 because there was no comparison of aircraft... Flying with AA missiles against missile-less aircrafts.... no comparison at all...nothing related to Pilots.

dam u indian really suck at facts and history

dam u indian really suck at facts and history
You stuck on history... You only posted it..

As I said, even afghani fighter pilots will believe that they are best..

All pilots believe that they are best and their nation believe that our man is best... Nothing wrong on it

I would have a big laugh if you will refer to to such small incident in 27th feb...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom