What's new

PAF F-16 v IAF Rafale in DCS world

before 1971-72, PAF was having much better aircraft. USA & that guy was giving service to PAF because of getting the money so what would you expect from him to say...

Pakistan was not having the upper hand always, mostly in 1965 because there was no comparison of aircraft... Flying with AA missiles against missile-less aircrafts.... no comparison at all...nothing related to Pilots.
please for my knowledge,can you name any fighter jet other than F-104 in PAF inventory was equipped with AA missile at the time of 1965 war and number of star fighters with paf were very limited,approxy less than 20 what i remember.

please for my knowledge,can you name any fighter jet other than F-104 in PAF inventory was equipped with AA missile at the time of 1965 war and number of star fighters with paf were very limited,approxy less than 20 what i remember.
F 86 Sabre... There were many sabre fighter planes equipped with AIM-9B/GAR-8 Sidewinder missiles

Last edited:
F 86 Sabre... There were many sabre fighter planes equipped with AIM-9B/GAR-8 Sidewinder missiles
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

The Aim9B (which was shit by the way) was only equipped on less than 10% of the sabre/starfighter fleet. 90% were using guns.

Your mig21 which you had in 65 and 71 used the K13 air to air missile which was a soviet copy of the aim 9b. Shut up, accept it there wasnt a tech discrepancy between the air forces. Majority of the kills were via the sabre which was by guns, not missiles.

You dolt

As I said, even afghani fighter pilots will believe that they are best..

yes if they are trained by indians...

we all know what happens when indian army trained ANA... do you want me list down their achievements?

only a quarter

in general IAF pilots of 1965 war displayed sub par dogfighting and piloting skills/

we all know what happens when indian army trained ANA... do you want me list down their achievements?

only a quarter

in general IAF pilots of 1965 war displayed sub par dogfighting and piloting skills/

Too funny to see the over confidence.... Just funny

only a quarter

Wow.... Do understand the air strike packges?

2 aircrafts with missiles and 8 aircrafts with non-missile aircrafts.....

Tactically, always have the upper against the enemy if they don't have any aircrafts with missiles...... Planning, tactics and other always have the technical advantage... Nothing related to pilots

Last edited:

Listen to how the interview from 7min onwards and it will give you an idea how good the Rafale is going to be in a melee

Listen to how the interview from 7min onwards and it will give you an idea how good the Rafale is going to be in a melee
My english is not good enough to fully understand. What does he said, in a few words ?

The Aim9B (which was shit by the way)
All AIM9 are over estimated.
During the Malouines war it was not very impressive against old Mirage 3 without counter measures.
Even an AIM 9X failed to shoot a Syrian Su few years ago. The SH18 had to use an AMRAAM instead.

Wow.... Do understand the air strike packges?

like the one india did one in 2019?

where it turned out to be a crow?

Tactically, always have the upper against the enemy if they don't have any aircrafts with missiles...... Planning, tactics and other always have the technical advantage... Nothing related to pilots

PAF pilots trained in exess of 180 hours per year where as indians less than 100s.. you dont thing that matters?

do some basic reading

like i said you really full of horse dung.

My english is not good enough to fully understand. What does he said, in a few words ?
Lors de ce premier tour militaire, il décrit que les Rafales étaient les plus fructueux. En gros, ce pilote et son wingman etaient dans un exercice avec 8 sea harriers contre des Rafales Mirage (je suppose qu'il parle de Mirage 2K) et des Super Étendard. Cet exercice n'était pas scripté. Ils ont fait 2 camps dont un pointé vers le nord (pointé de l'Atlantique vers la France) and l'autre vers le sud. Son wingman et lui se sont engagés avec 4 Mirage 2k et ils ont su se debrouiller contre eux. Ces Mirages n'ont pas causé bcp de probleme pour les americains et les Mirages se sont enfuis. Selon lui, les pilotes de ces Mirages n'ont pas fait leurs devoir sur AMRAMM donc les américains les ont tirés dessus par derrière sans que les français puissent causer des problèmes aux américains. Mais au millieu, deux Rafales ont causé un carnage et un chaos suprême. Ce pilote a essayé de faire un tactic ou une manoeuvre mais l'espace etait serré pour les engager donc il a "echoué". Les Rafales n'avaient pas de limites comme l'autorité de nez (nose authority) des Rafales. Il y avait 4 ou 6 sea carriers étaient en train de tirer sur vous (je suppose) dans un espace étroit. Les Rafales visaient sur les americains. Ils se sont foiré car ils ont vus des Super Étendards diriges vers eux venant du nord. En gros, il a dis que vous les ont niqué lors de cet exercice.

Alot comes to skills in game, hes a really good player in DCS
He is but he in a F-14 won against a Jf-17 and im doubting how accurate that is, Either he is god like or the JF-17 was not good at all. I cant see the jeff loosing to the F-14 based off the year i have had the JF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom