What's new

PAF F-16 pilot's flying hours

Do not forget S/L Azkaar ul Husnain (now in JF-17), and S/L Tahir Mehmood(still flying F-16)

The list needs to get updated .
Tariq, Arain, Haseeb, Aamir Mansoor all surpassed 3000 hr , Avm farhat surpassed 2500 a long long time ago. Plus a couple of more, just noticed the dates are wrong too.

"Wg. Cdr. Aamir Masood - Active

2000 Flying Hours in the F-16 (as of Oct 2006)
Current (or last) assignment: 9 sqn, PAF

Currently flying Su-30MK1 for the Chinese Navy."

Is this info true?? (www.f-16.net)

"Wg. Cdr. Aamir Masood - Active

2000 Flying Hours in the F-16 (as of Oct 2006)
Current (or last) assignment: 9 sqn, PAF

Currently flying Su-30MK1 for the Chinese Navy."

Is this info true?? (www.f-16.net)

No this info is totally wrong Amir Masood was Flt Cmd training 9 Sqd and then he commanded the Sqd later on. He never went to china.

Muradk,

Sir, I know it might be too much to ask but have our pilots flown the Su-30 MKK of PLAAF?

I salute PAF for their professionalism, specially the unsung , maintenance crew, its amazing to see that many hours on just 40+ planes.

Muradk,

Sir, I know it might be too much to ask but have our pilots flown the Su-30 MKK of PLAAF?

I salute PAF for their professionalism, specially the unsung , maintenance crew, its amazing to see that many hours on just 40+ planes.

No they have not.

Awsome pics yaaar like them but if paf buys twin engine fighter jets would look even more bettter than this

The list needs to get updated .
Tariq, Arain, Haseeb, Aamir Mansoor all surpassed 3000 hr , Avm farhat surpassed 2500 a long long time ago. Plus a couple of more, just noticed the dates are wrong too.

Sir, Ashfaque Arain and Haseeb Paracha didnt hit the 3K mark yet, they also stopped flying regularly. Plus on F-16.net there are many other PAF pilots(active and retired) that have passed 1,000 hours without being posted on the website. I can name them, but list is too long. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom