What's new

PAF Deploys to Northern Territories

Hi,

Tactically---indian airforce does not have more land to cover---. India has more land---but if the opponent cannot reach it---then what is the worry---.

Why---because the pakistani air force planes do not have the legs to fly deep---.

Pakistani kids and adults must be really really stupid to think that---. I mean to ask---what kind of idiot would utter that---that as india has more land---it needs more aircraft to cover their space---.

Fools don't understand---that in order for them to spread thin---you will have to be able to target those VAST areas---.

What delusions do pakistanis live under---.

The only way that is possible is to have deep strike aircraft---and open a front over the arabian seas / indian ocean on the indian flank---.

Otherwise---the IAF can easily contain the PAF

Hi,

But the indian heavy will not dominate over the ocean strikes from pakistan---. That will even the odds---or as a matter of fact---with the right aircraft---it would favor pakistan---.
Maybe older people need to learn to read again. Especially when they think a Space X launch is some supernatural phenomenon.

Maybe older people need to learn to read again. Especially when they think a Space X launch is some supernatural phenomenon.

Hi,

Stop being stupid---. You maybe a technician---who knows how to weld electronic gizmos together---but that post of your's---it is dumber than dumb---.

You just winged it left and right---5 times the area 5 times the space---they will spread thin---.

Listen---just keep to your electronics stuff---. Tactical and strategy is not your game---. It is out of your pay grade---. So---stick to what you know---.

Last edited:
Please Dear valuable Brothers can we have a discussion without insulting each other ? I learn a lot and enjoy your differents point of view, but i enjoy more your valuable point of view when expressed friendely if not brotherly.

Many thanks

Please Dear valuable Brothers can we have a discussion without insulting each other ? I learn a lot and enjoy your differents point of view, but i enjoy more your valuable point of view when expressed friendely if not brotherly.

Many thanks
Only possible when arrogance or stubborn in viewpoint is backed up by actual experience and technical knowledge- not musings.

Hi,

Stop being stupid---. You maybe a technician---who knows how to weld electronic gizmos together---but that post of your's---it is dumber than dumb---.

You just winged it left and right---5 times the area 5 times the space---they will spread thin---.

Listen---just keep to your electronics stuff---. Tactical and strategy is not your game---. It is out of your pay grade---. So---stick to what you know---.
By that logic you should stick to “This is the latest model Taurus,comes with all them bells and whistles and Ill make you a great deal on it.. even throw in some matching mats”

When knowledgeable person discuss something he won't get angry upon receiving criticism but he engage other person according to his ability to understand.

but again I must say real knowledgeable....not internet geek...period....

let the cats to fight...
Both were thinking they are lions but they don't know when lion fights they fight till end..one of them die with honor. :lol:

@MastanKhan @Oscar
Regards,
Col Sanders...:cheers:

What Pakistan needs is good air defence. I have been saying this for a long time: given the fortified Indian air defence, forget about deep penetration strikes. Even if the USAF and USN wanted deep strikes within India, they would need a months long campaign to break through. You guys need to read about the air campaign in Yugoslavia. The American assessment is that if Milosevic has just held on to his guns for a bit longer, they would have to wrap up the air campaign. Those hundreds of bombs you see being dropped have costs behind them: cost of flying the aircraft, wear and tear, maintenance, supporting assets, and lastly the bombs themselves. If you tried to carpet bomb the Indian army without them having any air defence, you would go bankrupt. Forget when they themselves have top of the line air defence.

Our best bet is to likewise make the Indian offence prohibitively costly. Although India fields 'heavy strike fighters' the aerial war will not start with them. The aerial war will begin with a cyber/electronic attack on our air defence possibly combined with a saturation attack on the same. Without radar coverage, the PAF will be blind. For how long can you keep AEWACS in the air to monitor both the Eastern and naval approaches. And with a CBG, India will even try to attack from the West.

Only possible when arrogance or stubborn in viewpoint is backed up by actual experience and technical knowledge- not musings.

By that logic you should stick to “This is the latest model Taurus,comes with all them bells and whistles and Ill make you a great deal on it.. even throw in some matching mats”

Hi,

Well---it was not me who made that stupid statement---india is 5 times the size---and the indian air force would be spread thin---you did---.

Every jack sh-it who does not know diddley---knows that Paf does not have aircraft to go deep into indian air space---.

Paf is also limited by its aircraft primarily that it cannot strike deep---but---yet you chose to make that silly thoughtless comment---.

Now own upto it---and apologize---.

As for free mats---hey it is a part of the package---. A deal cannot be held back just for floor mats---.

Many thanks

Hi,

I am always against lovey dovey discussion---because the real stuff does not come out---and we don't work hard enough to face the truth---.

Untill and unless there is no fire and flames---how would you guys know the truth---.

Why do you think I fight for my position for every tooth and nail---why I take a stand---because from my experience I know what I am talking about---.

Modern nations militaries are built on the traditions and fighting histories of armies of thousands of years---.

The modus operandi of combat has not changed---only the technology has changed---.

Massive----strong---large---powerful---fast moving---manueverable force with longer stamina and a longer supply line will always smash a smaller force---.

Hi,

Tactically---indian airforce does not have more land to cover---. India has more land---but if the opponent cannot reach it---then what is the worry---.

Why---because the pakistani air force planes do not have the legs to fly deep---.

Pakistani kids and adults must be really really stupid to think that---. I mean to ask---what kind of idiot would utter that---that as india has more land---it needs more aircraft to cover their space---.

Fools don't understand---that in order for them to spread thin---you will have to be able to target those VAST areas---.

What delusions do pakistanis live under---.

The only way that is possible is to have deep strike aircraft---and open a front over the arabian seas / indian ocean on the indian flank---.

Otherwise---the IAF can easily contain the PAF

Hi,

But the indian heavy will not dominate over the ocean strikes from pakistan---. That will even the odds---or as a matter of fact---with the right aircraft---it would favor pakistan---.

Which right aircraft do you have in mind?

Hi,

Well---it was not me who made that stupid statement---india is 5 times the size---and the indian air force would be spread thin---you did---.

Every jack sh-it who does not know diddley---knows that Paf does not have aircraft to go deep into indian air space---.

Paf is also limited by its aircraft primarily that it cannot strike deep---but---yet you chose to make that silly thoughtless comment---.

As for free mats---hey it is a part of the package---. A deal cannot be held back just for floor mats---.

Hi,

I am always against lovey dovey discussion---because the real stuff does not come out---and we don't work hard enough to face the truth---.

Untill and unless there is no fire and flames---how would you guys know the truth---.

Why do you think I fight for my position for every tooth and nail---why I take a stand---because from my experience I know what I am talking about---.

Modern nations militaries are built on the traditions and fighting histories of armies of thousands of years---.

The modus operandi of combat has not changed---only the technology has changed---.

Massive----strong---large---powerful---fast moving---manueverable force with longer stamina and a longer supply line will always smash a smaller force---.

Being against lovely dovy why not, but thatdoesn't mean insulting. And I'm not talking about you, but everyone.

Hi,

In your haste to put the other person down, you completely forgot about China. Yes, India has 5 times the area which is severely under threat by a very large and potent Chinese airforce.

Not only that, having heavy strike fighters gives India the luxury of stationing its prize assets away from the border, yet fly them in without refuelling when the time comes.

In your haste to put the other person down, you completely forgot about China. Yes, India has 5 times the area which is severely under threat by a very large and potent Chinese airforce.

Not only that, having heavy strike fighters gives India the luxury of stationing its prize assets away from the border, yet fly them in without refuelling when the time comes.

China has never previously involved itself with Pakistan’s wars with India. Idea that India will have to divide up its assets between China & Pakistan stems from the phony claim that India is preparing for a two front war. India is no match for China, in the event of a war, China will humiliate them within 24 hours again like last time. India’s entire military strategy and acquisitions are Pakistan specific. In case of war, 100% of India’s assets will be facing Pakistan. Your country has to make preparations with this in mind.

China has never previously involved itself with Pakistan’s wars with India. Idea that India will have to divide up its assets between China & Pakistan stems from the phony claim that India is preparing for a two front war. India is no match for China, in the event of a war, China will humiliate them within 24 hours again like last time. India’s entire military strategy and acquisitions are Pakistan specific. In case of war, 100% of India’s assets will be facing Pakistan. Your country has to make preparations with this in mind.

You misunderstand what I said and are repeating what @MastanKhan said. The argument made by @MastanKhan was that India doesn't need to cover its five times larger space because of the state of PAF. I am categorically stating that viewing Indian procurements through a Pakistan specific lens is highly disingenuous. I am NOT saying that Pakistan will be helped by China. I am saying that Indian acquisition of Su-30 has a larger significance than Pakistan.

To summarize, if India procured SU-30, it DOES NOT automatically make sense for Pakistan to procure a 'heavy strike fighter'.

I am saying that Indian acquisition of Su-30 has a larger significance than Pakistan.

To summarize, if India procured SU-30, it DOES NOT automatically make sense for Pakistan to procure a 'heavy strike fighter'.
What Pakistan needs is good air defence. I have been saying this for a long time: given the fortified Indian air defence, forget about deep penetration strikes. Even if the USAF and USN wanted deep strikes within India, they would need a months long campaign to break through. You guys need to read about the air campaign in Yugoslavia. The American assessment is that if Milosevic has just held on to his guns for a bit longer, they would have to wrap up the air campaign. Those hundreds of bombs you see being dropped have costs behind them: cost of flying the aircraft, wear and tear, maintenance, supporting assets, and lastly the bombs themselves. If you tried to carpet bomb the Indian army without them having any air defence, you would go bankrupt. Forget when they themselves have top of the line air defence.

Our best bet is to likewise make the Indian offence prohibitively costly. Although India fields 'heavy strike fighters' the aerial war will not start with them. The aerial war will begin with a cyber/electronic attack on our air defence possibly combined with a saturation attack on the same. Without radar coverage, the PAF will be blind. For how long can you keep AEWACS in the air to monitor both the Eastern and naval approaches. And with a CBG, India will even try to attack from the West.
For protection Indian airspace against PLAAF, why doesn't India also adopt the same strategy PAF adopts?

USAF will not be so hard pressed to fight IAF. Had it been so difficult for USAF then IAF will also find it very difficult to penetrate Pak airspace even with newer Indian acquisitions. Then the next logical thing for IAF is to increase air defence tremendously and forget about acquiring fighters that can survive extremely hostile Chinese airspace. But IAF thinking is not entirely in this direction, else LCA would be heavily promoted.

The way out of this argument is to accept that both PAF and IAF justify their flawed strategies to save their skins.

Last edited:
For protection Indian airspace against PLAAF, why doesn't India also adopt the same strategy PAF adopts?

Because the Indian geography, and hence the Indian airspace, are completely different from Pakistan.

USAF will not be so hard pressed to fight IAF. Had it been so difficult for USAF then IAF will also find it very difficult to penetrate Pak airspace even with newer Indian acquisitions. Then the next logical thing for IAF is to increase air defence tremendously and forget about acquiring fighters that can survive extremely hostile Chinese airspace. But IAF thinking is not entirely in this direction, else LCA would be heavily promoted.

Pakistan doesn't have the same level of defence capability as India. And India has aggressive, offensive plans backed by a fundamentalist Hindu mindset.

You are displaying absolute lack of knowledge on this subject. I suggest you engage your time in matters more suited to your abilities.

Thanks @Oscar and @Quwa for your detailed replies.

Because the Indian geography, and hence the Indian airspace, are completely different from Pakistan.

Pakistan doesn't have the same level of defence capability as India. And India has aggressive, offensive plans backed by a fundamentalist Hindu mindset.

That shows your understanding or rather the lack of it about the reasons behind Indian strategic thinking. Fundamentalist Hindu mindset does not influence strategic decisions here, and these decisions change and coalesce over decades.

You are displaying absolute lack of knowledge on this subject. I suggest you engage your time in matters more suited to your abilities.

Sure i accept that i lack knowledge, but i get the feel that not much is being answered. Both sides seem to be sticking to their arguments and justifying each other's airforce's decisions.

Back
Top Bottom