What's new

PAF Deploys to Northern Territories

a statement by the indian army chief has caused so much terror in pakistan. pak should understand that india will never ever attack directly. they are clever people who know the art of 5th gen warfare. such statements are only for public consumption and winning elections.
And where exactly have you seen this so called terror, in case you haven't noticed, neither our COAS or the defence minister felt the need to reply to the Indian army chief blowing hot air.

PAF should be given Rights that on notice of any movement hinting towards Cross border terrorism by India, they be taken out as preemptive measures for sovereignty of the pure Land.

The occupying forces shall Not gain even an inch more in kashmir valley.

And where exactly have you seen this so called terror, in case you haven't noticed, neither our COAS or the defence minister felt the need to reply to the Indian army chief blowing hot air.
then why are they deploying jets in northern areas? actions speak louder then words.

its not terror its preparing . what if they surprise send fighter jests drop some bombs and run away ? it will boost modi from ground to sky .
highly unlikely. indians are not stupid. learn from the history. with few exceptions they make military adventures with lot of planning. they are not like us who start wars (65 ,71 and kargil) and then realize oops we were not expecting such a massive response. most likely we will see some terrorist attacks.

then why are they deploying jets in northern areas? actions speak louder then words.

highly unlikely. indians are not stupid. learn from the history. with few exceptions they make military adventures with lot of planning. they are not like us who start wars (65 ,71 and kargil) and then realize oops we were not expecting such a massive response. most likely we will see some terrorist attacks.

Maybe some intel that hasn't been disclosed to the public.

they will not come last time we were expecting they will send a missile or MKI but they fire few shots on LOC and claimed we are done with sur ji kal strike :lol: do not expect a brave act from India .
What I heard latest if india use airforce, they will use Afganistan airbase from west side. We should deploy few squardon there. but I don't think India will go for war. We can hold india for one + week which is enough buy time to mobilize 110 nuclear weapons.

pak should not make moves so as to put the army in more difficult situation. army is stretched wide all over the country and the frustration among the soldiers is getting high with every day. any deployment on eastern border for longer time will have negative impact on the psyche of PA soldiers. the chances of india -pak conventional or nuclear war are 0.0000000001%. 5th gen warfare is going on and it will remain so

What I heard latest if india use airforce, they will use Afganistan airbase from west side. We should deploy few squardon there. but I don't think India will go for war. We can hold india for one + week which is enough buy time to mobilize 110 nuclear weapons.
That would make all Afghan air bases including that of US and NATO fair game for PAF retaliation. And this time i dont expect anyone from the government to call PAF and tell them to stand down like last time.

Maybe some intel that hasn't been disclosed to the public.
could be a move by the indian forces just to further stretch the pak armed forces and increase the stress level among their personnel.

That would make all Afghan air bases including that of US and NATO fair game for PAF retaliation. And this time i dont expect anyone from the government to call PAF and tell them to stand down like last time.
it could be an intelligent move as they know PAF will never launch any counter strike in the areas where US and NATO forces are deployed. russia just avoided idlib just because of the deployment of US assets in the region.

could be a move by the indian forces just to further stretch the pak armed forces and increase the stress level among their personnel.

it could be an intelligent move as they know PAF will never launch any counter strike in the areas where US and NATO forces are deployed. russia just avoided idlib just because of the deployment of US assets in the region.
Well if this happens and PAF does not retaliate because of US assets than rest assured future of Pakistan armed forces and this government of IK is over in Pakistan.

Forget US,NATO Afghanistan airbases, may be you are aware what happened when NATO strikes on pakistan few years back, which they have killed many of your soldiers and you can't retaliate back(No casualities for NATO) !!! You also aware what happened to 100's of US drone strikes including pakistan for more than a decade now and continued even after your airchief claim to shoot it down.

Well if this happens and PAF does not retaliate because of US assets than rest assured future of Pakistan armed forces and this government of IK is over in Pakistan.
just look at the reply of Putin immediately after their jet was shot down by syrians due to the israeli interference in the air space. even putin acted like a bheegi bili when it comes to confronting israel and US so where we stand in the equation ? no where . with our economy already in tatters i think our govt and military wont take any emotional step. only some protests and statements of condemnation. the only option for paf in an event of IAF jets invading pak air space from west is to shoot the jets within pak air space if they can.

Forget US,NATO Afghanistan airbases, may be you are aware what happened when NATO strikes on pakistan few years back, which they have killed many of your soldiers and you can't retaliate back(No casualities for NATO) !!! You also aware what happened to 100's of US drone strikes including pakistan for more than a decade now and continued even after your airchief claim to shoot it down.

Dont worry.

Its just India vs Pakistan.

the question is from where they reached afghanistan ther jets without paksitani info ? or afghaniyoo ko apni auqaat pata hai

Back
Top Bottom