What's new

PAF deploying Fighters at Skardu Base (very close to IOK)

waaooo ....PMIK speech in Azad Kashmir parliament just ended...few points:

1. Modi has committed strategic Blunder.....Kashmir has slipped away from India.
2. Reports are coming India is planning an attack on Pakistan by crossing LoC....
3. Modi i would say you are completely gone crazy with immense arrogance of power.
4. Don't try any misadventure...I warn you and UN as well...this time we will not be held responsible...
5. I assue you Modi ...dare to cross LoC this time we will teach you a hard lesson....we are rea

1. Modi has committed strategic Blunder.....Kashmir has slipped away from India.
2. Reports are coming India is planning an attack on Pakistan by crossing LoC....
3. Modi i would say you are completely gone crazy with immense arrogance of power.
4. Don't try any misadventure...I warn you and UN as well...this time we will not be held responsible...
5. I assue you Modi ...dare to cross LoC this time we will teach you a hard lesson....we are rea
link?

It seems the war is inevitable , and would be started by false flag misadventure. I don't know why I started trusting on Orya Maqbool Jan Sahib, who predicted the current situation back in February 19. ...

Indian Response:
1. Really. then what you doing in AJK. u should be in Srinagar with Rahul Gandhi to enjoy Dal lake.
2. No we don't. but IK seems desperate for this. Oh' got it , troops mobilization.
3. He went full crazy in Sep2018. Now he knows what ppl expecting from him.
4. For next 6 months nothing gonna happen, at least from Indian Side on Military front apart from few clashes here and there. Next Year not very optimistic abt. whole situation. More on this later.

Indians again jumped very quickly.....

why moving heavy artillery and ammo ....5-6 flights of C-17 in IOk per day? why rushed out supplies.....for Kashmiris non combatants?.
Who moved AF assets in Srinagar Air base first?
and why fake Indian Post carrying Pak Flag...since yesterday?

Why went to china and asking for negotiation & dialogue ....you can fight two front war....aren't you?

India has been given green signal by both pompeo and Bolton to attack pakistani Kashmir.israeli lobby in Washington is very strong and Israel is behind this aggressive approach of india.arabs are friends of Israel right now.india is doing things according to a pattern.it is clear that they have full support to attack pakistani Kashmir.

Allah Kahir Karey....

India has been given green signal by both pompeo and Bolton to attack pakistani Kashmir.israeli lobby in Washington is very strong and Israel is behind this aggressive approach of india.arabs are friends of Israel right now.india is doing things according to a pattern.it is clear that they have full support to attack pakistani Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom