What's new

PAF deploying Fighters at Skardu Base (very close to IOK)

You need a leader like Musharraf? to ruin Pakistan even more?

A strong leader you mean Imran Khan?
Sorry to say a pacifist like him is not suitable to deal with the current situation.
We need someone like Musharraf to deal with the current situation. When Musharraf started kargil he kept the whole thing secret and had no public support but Imran has all the support of army and public. But still he is acting like a coward.

You need a leader like Musharraf? to ruin Pakistan even more?
The days of the military dictator are gone for good inshaaAllah. You cannot have anything good coming out of Army interruption in governance of the country. We have not had a goosd run with political governance either but we need time to mature.
A

The days of the military dictator are gone for good inshaaAllah. You cannot have anything good coming out of Army interruption in governance of the country. We have not had a goosd run with political governance either but we need time to mature.
A
Juntas are bad news overall; they stagnate and create this culture of entitlement which when replaced is also then replicated by others. Army should be in the baracks and mind their core business.

Juntas are bad news overall; they stagnate and create this culture of entitlement which when replaced is also then replicated by others. Army should be in the baracks and mind their core business.
Cannot agree more. More damage has been caused to Pakistan by political meddling in its Governments by military Juntas than the politicians alone. There is a natural procedure of political toiletting with people clearing out the dross. This was always interrupted in Pakistan with disasterous consequences.
A

Last edited:
If this is happening at the US' behest we should arm the taliban with atgm and Sam's and watch the Americans crash and burn.

I hope we are mobilizing our reserves and bringing back recently retired pilots

If this is happening at the US' behest we should arm the taliban with atgm and Sam's and watch the Americans crash and burn.

Our pilot ratio is 3:1 so we might not call back retired pilots but armed forces will almost certainly call back reserves for any unforeseen events. Retired pilots generally have attained a level of seniority so I honestly dont know wheter they would he fit to fly. However for strategic reviews and adm8n nd advise they are an immense assett.
A
A

Our pilot ratio is 3:1 so we might not call back retired pilots but armed forces will almost certainly call back reserves for any unforeseen events. Retired pilots generally have attained a level of seniority so I honestly dont know wheter they would he fit to fly. However for strategic reviews and adm8n nd advise they are an immense assett.
A
A

I believe some of the mirages retired are in reserve that our pilots can fly. If we get jh7As and J10s on short notice these can also be flown by recently retired pilots.

We have to bootstrap at this point. Even mothballed F7s could play a role

Pakistan need leader like Musharraf... he was a sign of terror among Indian army.
Kargil was his master stroke, where in India lost most ever since decades.

This is where the Chinese, Russians & Iranians should be doing some damage to the Americans by arming the Taliban

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom