What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

whether its 5000 LBS GBU 28 or 2000 LBS Spice-2000 effets remains same, look at second cilp posted by @Myth_buster_1 there are lots of similar precision guided munitions only at vast and smaller scales, and pressure from detonations inside structure should deform balakot structure, so where are the deformation balakot exterior structure, your all justification are ridiculous @Jochen Peiper

wow what your source troll 2000 LBS precision guided munitions has only 80 kg of explosive charge what are you talking about @Jochen Peiper :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I dont know if this guy deleted his post or mods did but to answer his stupid post...

MK-82 is a 1,000 lbs with 80kg filling weight used by Spice 1000
and Mk-84 is a 2,000lbs but with a much higher filling weight of 430kg used by Spice 2000.
GBU-28 is 5,000lb penetrator with most of the weight being steel and some sources says it has about same amount of explosives as Mk84.

Do you guys see what these Indians are doing? They are just distorting facts and figures to suite their narrative. Indiots are claiming Spice-2000 has only 80kg of explosives but are not mentioning to their brainwashed bhartis that Spice-2000 uses MK-84 not Mk-82 which has less filling weight.
And the funny thing is, they do it so passionately thats why they are called pathological liars.

I dont know if this guy deleted his post or mods did but to answer his stupid post...

MK-82 is a 1,000 lbs with 80kg filling weight used by Spice 1000
and Mk-84 is a 2,000lbs but with a much higher filling weight of 430kg used by Spice 2000.
GBU-28 is 5,000lb penetrator with most of the weight being steel and some sources says it has about same amount of explosives as Mk84.

Do you guys see what these Indians are doing? They are just distorting facts and figures to suite their narrative. Indiots are claiming Spice-2000 has only 80kg of explosives but are not mentioning to their brainwashed bhartis that Spice-2000 uses MK-84 not Mk-82 which has less filling weight.
And the funny thing is, they do it so passionately thats why they are called pathological liars.
Mod banned him and delete his all posts and threads from all over PDF @Myth_buster_1

The SPICE debris, which was identified in the craters, was picked up from the north most target, where it was genuinely used. Moreover, the craters which the Pak Army showed are from a High explosive warhead and not a penetrator warhead. It been debunked in this article well -

Look for the following in this article by an ex vet from IAF -
1. Shows 3 clear holes in at least one target in Balakot
2. Shows the difference between penetrator and high explosive craters - the one shown outside the camp is from a high explosive and NOT penetrator shell as used by IAF - exposes the cover up
3. The DG ISPR, took the foreign observers after 43 days to show the camp, and that too the actual targeted building was NOT shown, nor were the journals allowed to speak with anyone. read the article above

On the miss - this is a good read https://theprint.in/defence/austral...inary-holes-in-iaf-strikes-on-balakot/213970/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bala...jaish-terror-camp.608161/page-5#post-11280830
I have comprehensively debunked Sameer Joshi's article in the post linked above. Furthermore, Joshi, Som, Bhat and others have changed their story so many times that his effort seems to be directed towards saving the face of IAF, by hook or by crook. From "locating holes" in the 30x30m shelter to it being not the target at all to "fuel air explosives" to "mass graves"...it has been a pathetic display. Joshi's latest revelation (pinned tweet) are single-pixel wide image artifacts that he terms as 'new holes identified'. Too bad that a gora put him in his place, pronto.

The reason for the camp being not shown to the journalists is simple. Pakistani narrative denies the existence of any JeM camp at the said location, and Indian intelligence already has photos from inside the camp. If the journalists took photos before "sanitization", it would have corroborated India's claims of the facility being a JeM camp.

BTW, there is another theory, crazy as it sounds, but basis an eyewitness who was injured in that outside explosion - he heard aircraft BEFORE the explosions. Vishnu Som and Sameer Joshi (both professionals) in India insinuate that the PAF hastily bombed to create impression of miss. It does sound stupid, but then a lot of things that happen under duress can be termed as stupidity.
Stupid theories is all the Indian military brass has at the moment. Pakistan has EVIDENCE...simple. There is a reason why one adversary kept changing its stories and finding "holes", while the other stuck to its version first presented 6 hours after the strike. There is a reason why all the neutral experts outside the subcontinent agree with the Pakistani version of events.

Because it was precision bombs of the penetrator version used. The other Crystal Maze was NOT fired, which would have shown those spectacular explosions - https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/exc...e-in-pakistans-balakot-by-mirage-2000-2028332
Another bullsh*t theory. Allow me to expand on it.

Listen up you dumb non-Indian military folks all over the world. India has introduced a new TACTIC of air-strikes. First, the Vayu Sena drops 2000lbs "bunker busters" with 150lbs explosive onlee, to kill the terrorists onlee and keep the structure perfectly intact. But since SPICE-2000's IIR seeker doesn't provide Bollywood-grade film footage so it plans to additionally drop Crystal Maze on the SAME targets to bring them down completely. Then why drop "penetrator" SPICE-2000s in the first place on a non-hardened civilian target, you ask?
Because Crystal Maze SOWs record each others item number before they hit the buildings and end the shot with spectacular fireworks, just like in a Bollywood film's grandiose ending. :angel:

Rafael representatives must be cursing themselves.

Don't know that. But probably to have enough bombs, maybe overlapping to ensure that maximum damage was done. BTW there is another report that the IAF has only the penetrator version of the Spice, purchased exclusively by bunker defended targets. So maybe there was a requirement to use more than one to get more effect. But not sure
SPICE is a freakin strap-down SOW kit. A KIT. Their is no penetrator VERSION of the SPICE. It is simply a SOW kit, compatible with different munitions (mainly 1000lbs and 2000lbs munitions). It is up to the customer to choose whatever munition it desires (compatible with SPICE).

RAPHAEL is OEM
Rafael is the OEM of SPICE, not the munition. I asked who is the OEM of the so-called "penetrator" munition that IAF possesses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLU-109_bomb
The BLU-109 has nearly 250 kg of warhead as compared to the 80 kg on the SPICE. Both are designed to penetrate and explode, thats which the BLU 109 warhead explodes 20 milliseconds after penetration. The difference is that it would take 3 SPICE bombs to explode at the same time to have effect of one BLU 109 - which did NOT happen - so the building is still standing
Pffft, so the mighty Vayu Sena PERFECTLY calculated the overpressure so that 3x 2000lbs bombs won't destroy a structure, but kill EVERYONE inside. Do you mind plugging in the new values into Sameer Joshi's "calculations"? Can you kindly tell me the resultant overpressure value?

No video feed from Spice in Auto mode. The feed was to come from Crystal Maze bombs, which stupidly were not fired. That also explains the 12 Mirages required. As per Vishnu's article the aircraft with Crystal Maze came back without firing. Very stupid in my opinion, they should have fired anyway, at least you guys would have had a total proof of the strike :)
Again, why not use JUST Crystal Maze, if they could've done the same job PLUS bring down the buildings? Why waste the SPICE "penetrators"? Alas, IAF and its requirements for Bollywood-style item number footage left its face hanging with shame. :disagree:

The craters were formed by GP munition because Pakistan did not realise that IAF had used ONLY penetrators, so when the false explosions were carried out, the Pak Army )or PAF) used GP munition - which gives away the cover up well.
PAF has to be the most quickly responding air force in world's history then.
Step aside folks, apparently PAF had sent aircrafts armed with 2000lbs PGMs to INTERCEPT IAF aircrafts over LoC...
figured out where the tiny SOWs were headed...
followed them and arrived over Balakot...
carried out pronto Bomb Damage Assessment...
randomly bombed the surrounding area...
at EXACTLY the same time IAF's SOWs struck Balakot. :woot:

YES, read it again dumb non-Indians. Oh wait, does that mean PAF is way better than IAF? :o:

And thats why the PAF SOWs had range errors as widely reported on Twitter by Indian sources. They fired everything well off the range. It would be good if the PAF releases the attack videos. Can shut people like me and the IAF for good.
PAF never intended to hit any military target, period.

And lastly - you showed Su-30s in a photo and asked why they are not positioned at Srinagar. Its obvious, there is no reaction time for them, in the same way that you will not position any F 16s at a base which is 4 min away if IAF decides to strike. Its not rocket science
Ugh I'm face palm-ing so hard. Read my post again. Windy said the IAF moved Su-30s away, whereas the fact is the Su-30s have been there since February 27th.

Last edited:
Thats a refreshing change from them. They didnt blame the ISI at least
they actually did...said that ISI agents went on Chinese spaceships and then used a wormhole to go into another dimension to recruit aliens...ISI ki aik aur napak sajish!!! :lol:

thank u 4 admitting iaf losses

I hope you got my point that I was talking about full squadrons mentioned by dadizonline

Yes and PAF also destroyed Indian Navy's kilo class Submarine, one Kolkata class destroyers at same day using mighty JF17 carrying PL5E and SD10

Please use correct tense: will destroy!

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom