What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

India bombs Balakot.
Sushma in China announces immediate deescalation.
ISPR announces because of bad weather none can visit the site on the day of bombing.
ISPR arranges a tour after more than a month with cute little kids reading Quran.
Only gullible people will believe nothing happened in Balakot.
On this count IAF/GOI is also guilty of not sharing images.

On that day 2 parachutes went down from one aircraft. It has been discussed in this forum. I believe it is most likely a F16D. How many F16Ds PAF has? 8? Just line them up and that will shut up every one up including Indian def minister.

Even if we take your consensus word of one year ago, yes Pak is guilty of training jihadists. India has the right to retaliate.
us already counted them plus satellite images deny indian claims.

Then and now Indian officials only have one stand irrespective whatever the medias,which is not a authority anyways.
And they still remain in that stand .

Mi heli incident CoI still going on and at glance itvwas tech glitch and now investigating a SAM launch .
It will take time to complete investigation.

Dont need to explain much about Balakot .
One and half month shut down interval and then the restricted tour speaks for itself .
Dignitaories wont speak much because they dont want to humilate their host through simple questions
We already knows that would be your responsec.
2016 attack was small.
So photo ops took after few days .
This was an airstrike so took took one and half month.

PM Modi strict order no civilian no military casualities .

There is nothing beaten black and blue here .
And you knows it more than us .
The much concerned cry of Aprilc16 to 20 says a lot .
Before Feb 26 boasting was noone cross border then Balakot happened .
Dont need to think much about it .

Modi was just delivering the promise ge made .

story ends here....cinema doors open....now go home.

India bombs Balakot.
Sushma in China announces immediate deescalation.
ISPR announces because of bad weather none can visit the site on the day of bombing.
ISPR arranges a tour after more than a month with cute little kids reading Quran.
On this count IAF/GOI is also guilty of not sharing images.

On that day 2 parachutes went down from one aircraft. It has been discussed in this forum. I believe it is most likely a F16D. How many F16Ds PAF has? 8? Just line them up and that will shut up every one up including Indian def minister.
Denial is not mentally healthy. Face reality. USA counted F16 and found all of them there. Proof was provided by the PAF to this expert who solidly believes SU 30 mki was shot down. Few neutral 3rd parties believe the Indian narrative. Speaks for itself.

Denial is not mentally healthy. Face reality. USA counted F16 and found all of them there. Proof was provided by the PAF to this expert who solidly believes SU 30 mki was shot down. Few neutral 3rd parties believe the Indian narrative. Speaks for itself.

What kind of proof was provided to Alan?

Image like what IAF shared?

Tactics: Short term techniques used to win a fight or overcome immediate problems.

Strategy: Medium term devices used to win a battle or overcome problems with broader scope.

Planning: Lxong term plans used to win a war or overcome force level issues.
You are wrong
There are three level of planning
1. Tactical is short term
2. Operational is mid term
3. Strategic is long term
Planning is at all three levels. Please correct your information.

Last edited:
Even if we take your consensus word of one year ago, yes Pak is guilty of training jihadists. India has the right to retaliate.

I reread the news and the camp dissolved well over 10 years ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/25/world/asia/india-pakistan-kashmir-jets.html
>"Western security officials have raised questions about the existence of a large-scale training camp, saying that Pakistan no longer runs such camps and that militant groups are spread out in small groups around the country."

India has only proven it is a mindless, belligerent golem that didn't conduct a proper investigation and risked destabilizing the region to muster up the voting base of a terrorist politician. Also that their intelligence is over a decade behind and their airforce is several decades behind.

>"India has the right to retaliate"

Your statement contradicts your government/armed forces' actions due to them calling the Balakot "surgical strike" a "preemptive measure". That's also ignoring the fact no investigation was conducted into the attack they blamed on Pakistan. Have you read the interview of the kid's father 0 investigation, 0 due process and the end result is 0 credibility. It seems that Pakistan is guilty of being patient with a misbehaving child.

>retaliate
I am against the action that the attacker took but read the following.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-beating-by-troops-parents-say-idUSKCN1Q41LK

Pulwama attacker's mother:

He was beaten by Indian troops a few years back when he was returning from school,” she said. “This led to anger in him against Indian troops.

“We are in pain in the same way the families of the soldiers are,” said farmer Ghulam Hassan Dar, adding that his son had been radicalized after police stopped him and his friends on the way home from school in 2016.

“They were stopped by the troops and beaten up and harassed,” Dar said, adding that the students were accused of stone-pelting. “Since then, he wanted to join the militants.”

Now consider all the other crimes the disgusting occupation force of 700k is doing in Kashmir including rapes, mutilations due to pellet guns, etc. Now tell me what you think of "retaliate".

The stupid Indians have to realise two very important aspects of Alan's tweets.

1- He quoted that the Su 30 was confirmed by CAS, no lesser man.

2- He then in response to a tweet by a Stubborn and hard to console Indian confirmed that he had seek and shown the proofs of the kill of Su 30.

In the presence of these two clear cut statements from Alan, only mentally deranged would argue.
Which incidentally are most of the Indians.

Satellite imagery, expert analysis, videos, photographs and villagers from the area all confirmed how nonsensical the Indian narrative with regards to Balakot is, immediately after the attack.

Just line them up and that will shut up every one up including Indian def minister.

They've already been counted, none of them are missing.

What kind of proof was provided to Alan?

Enough to convince him, and he's a well respected individual who is also wholly neutral.

The stupid Indians have to realise two very important aspects of Alan's tweets.

1- He quoted that the Su 30 was confirmed by CAS, no lesser man.

2- He then in response to a tweet by a Stubborn and hard to console Indian confirmed that he had seek and shown the proofs of the kill of Su 30.

In the presence of these two clear cut statements from Alan, only mentally deranged would argue.
Which incidentally are most of the Indians.
Plus Dhonna vanished Su30 from press releases also modi statements about rafale confirms everything. If there was any doubt CAS himself never said that

PAF has been silent this whole time but then the only time it speaks, it does so off the record to a British journalist. It should give the same access to its own journalists. The public has a right to know as well.

That Journalist is a defense analyst with thorough grasp on things, our criteria of journalist is being relative of xyz or being a pretty face or casting couch, would they be able to differentiate between Chaff and Flare? wish we had some knowledgeable people in media who could ask or discuss some sane questions

Mi-17 shot down by mig-21 vs Indian SAM is a big confusion. Also undercuts PAF claim of no mig-21 weapon used.

That clarification isn’t provided by Alan Warnes.

Sometime It baffles me. Baffles me big time. How the Indians are raised, and twisting in their thinking and characters.

PAF only claims that no missiles were fired by Abhinonedone jet. Not just any Mig 21.
Were there any more Mig 21 Bison in the air theater on the "bright and sunny day 27th Feb"!!!
Ridiculously stupid Indians.

Guys mark my words, when the fog is cleared, it would be made known even Mi 17 was PAF kill. I have said it from day one. I am still convinced.

PAF is not confirming it, because it may not have full evidence available on it. The Mi 17 was killed well inside IoK by a BVR killer. Thus, it is a possibility that PAF didn't have clear cut pic/video of the kill. Therefore, they are letting Indians claim a friendly fire incident.

PAF has been silent this whole time but then the only time it speaks, it does so off the record to a British journalist. It should give the same access to its own journalists. The public has a right to know as well.

You see my friend like most stupid Indians, you negate your own point.
Even though the news came from reputable and independent source. You are still damn stubborn to accept it.

Imagine if it came from a Pakistani journalist(s). Don't tell me you would have believed it.
That's why I find Indians extremely cunningingly stupid creatures on planet earth.

Then and now Indian officials only have one stand irrespective whatever the medias,which is not a authority anyways.
And they still remain in that stand .

Mi heli incident CoI still going on and at glance itvwas tech glitch and now investigating a SAM launch .
It will take time to complete investigation.

Dont need to explain much about Balakot .
One and half month shut down interval and then the restricted tour speaks for itself .
Dignitaories wont speak much because they dont want to humilate their host through simple questions
We already knows that would be your responsec.
2016 attack was small.
So photo ops took after few days .
This was an airstrike so took took one and half month.

PM Modi strict order no civilian no military casualities .

There is nothing beaten black and blue here .
And you knows it more than us .
The much concerned cry of Aprilc16 to 20 says a lot .
Before Feb 26 boasting was noone cross border then Balakot happened .
Dont need to think much about it .

Modi was just delivering the promise ge made .

You will be lynched and be called traitor if you dare speak truth but I understand hence, wouldn't ask to be logical.

Read my quoted post again and will remain valid. Modi has the versions and all you did, repeat the same. Once India started to roll over, it became so clear even for foreign observers hence, no one buying Indian narrative nor supports.

By the way BBC reporter was right there, at balakot on 5th day of Indian intrusion. Yeah, it's better called infusion/air space violation. Had the India claimed Air Space Violation a success, even we wouldn't be denying that. The so-called modi strict order is what I said in one of bullet points that Indians themselves are not sure what they hit or even killed. The way India claimed 300+ casualties for a night raid, itself is yet another embarrassment.

Take some rest and vote modi as I have no issue as India does so. But at least, stop repeating the same thing again and again.

Modi indeed deliver the promise by fooling populace, yet again.

See ,it's again SAM mistake, Observers mistake, Heli mistake, foreign sources mistake, Balakot mistake, promise mistake and so on.

Satellite imagery, expert analysis, videos, photographs and villagers from the area all confirmed how nonsensical the Indian narrative with regards to Balakot is, immediately after the attack.

They've already been counted, none of them are missing.

Enough to convince him, and he's a well respected individual who is also wholly neutral.

He take’s CAS’s word that no F16s were lost. Neutral how???

By the looks of it the rest is CAS’s narrative too.

Line up the 8 F16Ds dude.

He take’s CAS’s word that no F16s were lost.

He clearly stated that he was given evidence. And do you really think he just took his word? If so, what would be the point of asking him in the first place? The Pakistani military has already confirmed it multiple times in multiple different ways.

Neutral how???

Are you serious?

Line up the 8 F16Ds dude.

They've already been counted, not my problem if you don't know that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom