What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call it being pervert, i call it being "Un Gay" :D......It is very normal for a healthy straight young boy to think like that.

Sure , if someone does the same to your sister , should I term as it "Un-Gay" too ?

Ofcourse it is normal for healthy straight young boy to think about sex , but to peek into ladies's washrooms to record videos of them -- thats being plain perverted !!

He would have better asked some members on this forum, they would have provided him with list of free erotic websites , why to risk your carrier just to see what otherwise is available all over the internet that too damn free :azn:

I hear on the grapevine that imranbhai has some expertise. I asked him as my wife and kids are away but so far no private email has reached me.

Sexual misconducts are common in an intense environment especially like military. But Pakistanis sending their cadets to train in Australia (which is more or less a non-military type nation), is strange. I thought US and UK were main destinations.

I hope that PAF keeps the things in perpective when deciding about this guy and avoid a knee jerk reaction. 21year old do these things and it is well known that intelligent ones are real kinky (take the example of Bill Clinton). I know that the guy who developed the PCR (and won the nobel prize) had sexual kinks.

^^ Lol this is serious and funny at the same time-

9 pages of offtopic arguments .... the lad is just 20 years old ,any kid would do that ... dont make a big deal out of it people

So, if it's not a big deal, why did the three girls killed themselves in the Rawalpindi sex scandal a few years ago?

In a Rawalpindi market, two years ago, someone set up a Net CafÈ; he constructed small cabins, placed computers in them, put a screen door with locks on the inside, installed lights in the ceiling and hidden in the lights, installed cameras. After the grand opening, young men and women started to patronize the establishment. They came alone or as couples, went into the cabins and viewed “dirty” websites on the computers. The owners of the establishment recorded these activities and would later show the movies to the couples and blackmail them for dirty deeds. This carried on until around 25 couples were ensared. A CD was compiled and send to Dubai where it sold for 10 lakh (about $100,000). Copies were made and sold in Britain, US, France and Germany and finally, made their way back home. In the beginning, these CDs were sold for four or five thousand rupees in Lahore and Islamabad. A gang got hold of the CD and tracked down the 25 families of the couples. They delivered the CDs to those houses. This caused an instant firestrom. Three of the girls in the scandal committed suicide. One was killed by her father. Two were divorced . While the boys ran away from their houses. Some of the young men on the CD belonged to very prominent families of Rawalpindi. These houses fell prey to blankmailing from the gang.

The Secret Lives of Internet Cafes

south asians are a real THARKI LOT!! :lol:

The cadet has been dismissed.....was in today's Dawn Newspaper.

south asians are a real THARKI LOT!! :lol:

THE Australian Defence Force has been plagued by a lot of scandals like these recently ....... Maybe he got carried away by the recent events

The kid killed his career and his family face. He could have just find a hooker or something to release his hormones. But on the bright side, at least he wasnt filming a guy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom