What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 pages of offtopic arguments .... the lad is just 20 years old ,any kid would do that ... dont make a big deal out of it people

Its not like he was snooping someone clearly stole his phone and put it in vents over the showers

a cadet is at a very pre-natal stage; they arent even fully accepted by the institution until they prove themselves and pass the curriculum and all other requirements ordered.....it's a lot worse to have serving personnel be engaged in such scandals....for example:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/15191-10-indian-peacekeepers-congo-sex-scandal.html

these men and women who are deployed overseas for training purposes are supposed to play 2 roles.....their role to serve their countries (militarily) and also to be good ambassadors and guests. This cadet f*cked up (assuming the story is accurate). He's done. He'll go home empty handed and with his head down in shame (I hope).

Utterly irrelevant. You can't hide your shame by dragging others into it. And I have it on good authority that these claims have been highly exaggerated and publicised by the complex and fractured nationllists in Congo who want ALL UN peacekeepers out and as in this deployment India makes up the largest proportion they have attacked the Indian contingent. It is no coincident Indian peacekeepers have received various awards and appraisals for their excellent and unthanked work they have done. Many countries send their trrops to Indian training acadmies to learn from their extensive experience before embarking themselves on peacekeeping missions. But of course the old "man bites dog" scenario is played out and certain members jump on such news instead of praising their impressive work or reading various accounts of praise that INTERNTIONAL, OBJECTIVE reporters have made.

this is the the air force that protects the islamic republic of pakistan,, ,,, hahahha
i say reduce all the military to 1/4 th of its size expenditure wise by reducing its manpowr,, as it is of no use,, it cant protect itself against immoral desires how will it protect pakistan? we r jusyt wasting our resourses on military,, we better spend these resources on education,health,power and other industrial projects,,

So---youngman---when the last time you mast-urbated----and imagined wild sex with horny women and 20 virgin girls---your parents should be blamed for your moral turpitude----if yes then the air force needs to be blamed---and if not---then the air force has no blame on it either----

Just hormones guys......let it slide......

these kinda threads should be banned hereafter.
these never does any good,rather than pages and pages of classic trolling(which can be used for future refferences of course!)

@nick;

Which corner of SA do you live..... good man.... I didn't see any problem in getting laid in almost all parts I have visited in my country...... add Nepal and Sri Lanka to that list so its 3 SA countries..... yes the approach has to be different..... the beauty is in shy--conservative ones..... you'll forget abroad and West..... however If you are in Delhi then its the Western types you'll find.... and I am sick of it.

Well , that they are . No point lying about that . Only if our South Asian women showed less attitude and did not deprive their men of sex , this probably would not have been the case. Huh .:smokin:

You are making it sound as if its the job of a women to provide men with sex:disagree:. There is something called marriage and then there is something known as brothel. If you are so desperate get married or go to a brothel.

Oh we are expensing 9 pages for one poor kid who had lost control . lucky kid :hitwall:

The guy could have had much safer views by spending a couple of bux on a live prono website :lol: but anyways, trouble and natures call come sudden :D

These things happen. Look the guy isnt even guilty. I wander if he would have got so much publicity if he had beeen white english speaking in australia?

Yeh sab thoda aur- thoda aur ka chakkar hai.. He could have taken a peek ( not that i support this)..Why was he filming the girl..?

Obviously so you could troll at leisure.
Hi,

He is just 22 ---- how many of you have screwed up and didnot get caught---I did many a times---. People casting stones---remember----of your own sins----.

He is still an individual-----the offence is minor---a misdemeanor----so it should stay as such----.
Original PostBy MastanKhan

My dear, don't forget, he is a Pakistani, and this is a Pakistani forum full of Pakistan obsessed Indians.
On topic, a young guy, probably first time seeing a naked female getting carried away is nothing compared to when those held in high esteem , commit a despicable act.

President's Bodyguard in for tough times

9 pages of offtopic arguments .... the lad is just 20 years old ,any kid would do that ... dont make a big deal out of it people

No my friend....i was 18 when i went to college in USA....i didn't do any such thing or even consider doing it....i would enjoy my time with my female class mates during the day.......and definitely not by slipping in my cellphone and recording them naked....that is just sick......

It shows the kid comes from a really conservative family....mummy daddy type.....so when he was all by himself and he thought no one would know...he did this stupid act.....

These things happen. Look the guy isnt even guilty. I wander if he would have got so much publicity if he had beeen white english speaking in australia?

What makes you feel that there would be no publicity?

A dirty chap, irrespective of nationality is a dirty chap.

Are you suggesting that it is fine to be a voyeur just because he is a Pakistani?

I don't think that the majority of Pakistanis are so fil.thy as this chap.

Your supporting this fiend does more damage to Pakistan than this fiend's act!

Please do not let Pakistan down with silly misplaced jingoism!

Not the racist card again! I watch the news daily and read newspapers and online news daily, yet I came to know about this incident from PDF. So its not getting as much publicity as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom