What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

He is just 22 ---- how many of you have screwed up and didnot get caught---I did many a times---. People casting stones---remember----of your own sins----.

He is still an individual-----the offence is minor---a misdemeanor----so it should stay as such----.

Off course minor but sexual frustration should not be when you have to live abroad. It was far better if he did some work over perform it legally i mean friendship;) so then he didn't need to make video like stuff.

Bad time for him over non.

Well , that they are . No point lying about that . Only if our South Asian women showed less attitude and did not deprive their men of sex , this probably would not have been the case. Huh .:smokin:

Why you are bringing south Asian women here? That's not the case at all. He is living in Australian and i sure that spending sometime in night club he could remove his frustration. You have to know social system and environment first and then change yourself over your needs.

oh great, here we fckin go again

Aaah - your infamous potty mouth.

Ramzan indeed had come to an end...

Well , that they are . No point lying about that . Only if our South Asian women showed less attitude and did not deprive their men of sex , this probably would not have been the case. Huh .:smokin:

Yeah right - blame it on the (south asian) women.

All women must be respected, no matter South Asian, or "nude by nature" Australians.

Why are we going so far off topic?

8 pages about a 22 yr old, caught in a sex scandal?

Hope he never reads this thread. lol

All women must be respected, no matter South Asian, or "nude by nature" Australians.

Why are we going so far off topic?

Yes, repect of women should be at first place but reward of respect is diferent in different countries as traditions, social system, ethics & common thinking varies.

btw you can't say Australian women 'nude by nature'.

Too many uncles on this thread . No fun .

He is just a young man . Will get over it , no point getting so serious . And no this will not reflect poorly on Pak , they have there own very gora thurky guys over there as well , who do such stuff also . Just chill.

Yes, repect of women should be at first place but reward of respect is diferent in different countries as traditions, social system, ethics & common thinking varies.

btw you can't say Australian women 'nude by nature'.

I was referring to a previous post saying that about Australians that I chastised, just to be clear, hence the quotes.

Why don't we let the Australian system of justice take care of this one, and then pontificate all we want?

I was referring to a previous post saying that about Australians that I chastised, just to be clear, hence the quotes.

Why don't we let the Australian system of justice take care of this one, and then pontificate all we want?

There are many aspects includes so no any comments will not stand against Australian system of justice taking care of this one.

I hope he played well and know how to stay on the pitch bcoz their pitch is fast, Ah don't know what to say now he got d lesson

:hang2:

if he just simply send me an email and ask some qes he will never face this day .lolz :P

Lol, what a creep?

Filming an unsuspecting female, it doesn't get more desperate than this.

Next CAS I believe.

South Asian girls are brought up in a more reserved culture......that's our culture.....can't help much there....I've lived abroad....and even desi girls there are hesitant when it comes to doing anything involving sex.....:P

South Asian girls are brought up in a more reserved culture......that's our culture.....can't help much there....I've lived abroad....and even desi girls there are hesitant when it comes to doing anything involving sex.....:P

i don't want women to be promiscuous but yeah south asian women are just too conservative . Us SA men are unlucky .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom