What's new

PAF announces Junaind Jamshed member of air force family

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has declared Junaid Jamshed, who died in a recent PK-661 plane crash, a part of the air force family.

The funeral prayer of Junaid was offered at Noor Khan air base, Chaklala and body of the deceased was wrapped in the national flag. On the directions of air chief marshal, the body of the preacher has been departed to Karachi on C-130 plane.

PAF spokesperson said that Jamshed got his early education in an airforce school and remained an intelligence student. Being a child of an air force officer, he had close links with the PAF. His father, Jamshed Akbar has been serving in PAF and Pakistan Navy.

Meanwhile, Junaid’s brother Humayun Jamshed said that funeral prayers for singer-turned-preacher will be offered in Karachi on Thursday.

The brother of the late preacher said the funeral prayers will be offered at Moin Khan Academy in Karachi’s Defence area.

dailypakistan

i thought Tablighi was banned from sensitive locations.
Why would air force allow Tablighi to have funeral there?

i thought Tablighi was banned from sensitive locations.
Why would air force allow Tablighi to have funeral there?

He wasnt really a tableeghi..he was a very disturbed man..often at conflict with his internal thoughts..he categorically denied on twitter about being ashamed of his past..

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has declared Junaid Jamshed, who died in a recent PK-661 plane crash, a part of the air force family.

The funeral prayer of Junaid was offered at Noor Khan air base, Chaklala and body of the deceased was wrapped in the national flag. On the directions of air chief marshal, the body of the preacher has been departed to Karachi on C-130 plane.

PAF spokesperson said that Jamshed got his early education in an airforce school and remained an intelligence student. Being a child of an air force officer, he had close links with the PAF. His father, Jamshed Akbar has been serving in PAF and Pakistan Navy.

Meanwhile, Junaid’s brother Humayun Jamshed said that funeral prayers for singer-turned-preacher will be offered in Karachi on Thursday.

The brother of the late preacher said the funeral prayers will be offered at Moin Khan Academy in Karachi’s Defence area.

dailypakistan

His younger brother was expelled from PMA.

Last edited:
His younger brother was expelled from PMA.
So? I wouldn't blame you if your father was a drunk or one of your sibling, a drug dealer. Not your fault. Let's just stop this fu##3D up bull$heT and spot pointing fingers at others. Apnay gireyban main jhanko and begin by improving your own self.

He was a great patriot, a good noble person, a philanthropist and very decent gentleman. I've never heard him pointing a finger at anyone even when people continuously pointed fingers at him. He was a humble and god-fearing person.

So? I wouldn't blame you if your father was a drunk or one of your sibling, a drug dealer. Not your fault. Let's just stop this fu##3D up bull$heT and spot pointing fingers at others. Apnay gireyban main jhanko and begin by improving your own self.

He was a great patriot, a good noble person, a philanthropist and very decent gentleman. I've never heard him pointing a finger at anyone even when people continuously pointed fingers at him. He was a humble and god-fearing person.

Pretty damn retarded of you to take things out of context and act like a self righteous douche.

He rightfully deserved it.... His patriotism was inspired. He kept on promoting Airforce and Army when he was a professional singer. His sensational music is still played in our national promotional videos of ISPR and Government.
Hum hain Pakistani... Qasam uss waqt ki... Dil Dil Pakistan ... Unchi... are by far the most heartwarming songs ever produced in history of our music scene.... He deserved respect from his Nation... and his farewell shouldn't have been less than that... for once i am glad that armed forces have shown the due gratitude to a national hero worthy of his likes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom