What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

Growler its far larger than PAK FA

The Chinease fighter is 70 ft long its a beast in size

in this picture the PAK FA looks smaller than Flankers

Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

70 ft (21 meters) is just a rough estimate from looking at photos so there is going to be a large margine of error.

According to Wikipedia:

A flanker is 73 ft (22 meters).
PAK-FA is 66 ft (20 meters).
Raptor is 62 ft (19 meters).

So even if it is 70 ft (21 meters) long, that's still a reasonable size for a twin engine long range heavy fighter.

1012292207a28f78783f5f4673.jpg

Deceleration umbrella

So PAF if interested in this have to deal with twin engines ...... Looks like thats why there were rumours of L15 .

I might be wrong but i hve got this feeling that J20 is FC20...i might be wrong but i hve this feeling because

J8=F8
J6=F6
Q5=A5
and export varient of J10 is called F10 according to chinese sources

Russian YAK-141
img_18_16755_8

Notice JXX or whatever you may call it.
Check the dorsal part Tail specially.

I think China will keep this one exclusive for now. If it gets inducted by 2020, serial production will go on till 2028 or something. That is when China will have around 250 of these jets.

We don't know..

250?? Are you Mocking PLAAF.
Now China is leaping forward into the future They've the will money and ambitions to produce a thousand of them for a complete Air Dominance over Asia-Africa.

It looks like a transformer!! lol is PAF gonna buy this monster? it looks like a living monster not a plane.

Ok nevermind, saw all of the pics, its different from yak-141 at first it look like a very rare resemblance of the tail part.

We face you kid .. but u cant! where is your so called super duper surgical strike ?? lol

dont make this topic india china or india pakistan war! we know even the aircraft is real or not but you guyz burning like hell!!

even PDF forum color is bling bling black n smokki because of your burning lolzzzzzzzz :P :P :P :rofl:

before you just telling eveyone about mmrca and sometime pakfa and sometime Mki and since these pics published either real or not you guys even telling full fleet of your airforce even those who even enter after 10 years lol that we have this and we have thats whats the problem .... you guyz loook actually frustrate or what ?? :P :D chill kid ...

dont worry this aircraft is just a model and PLAAF just made this for museum :P :rofl:

Chinese engineers, they´re catching up much quicker than anyone anticipated.

Please tell me your secret....how on earth did you ever become an elite member with dumb posts like that?

Friends I hve got a strong feeling that the pic we are seeing of J20 is not a prototype but a finished product...because the way it is appearing and the looks it is giving does not seem a prototype...its appearence is not a prototype...and even if we go back chinese does not allow to show pics of their prototypes and infact even does not accepted existence of J10 earler even when it was inducted...so in my view point its finished product...and might be FC20...

Friends I hve got a strong feeling that the pic we are seeing of J20 is not a prototype but a finished product...because the way it is appearing and the looks it is giving does not seem a prototype...its appearence is not a prototype...and even if we go back chinese does not allow to show pics of their prototypes and infact even does not accepted existence of J10 earler even when it was inducted...so in my view point its finished product...and might be FC20...

Names such as FC-1 or FC-20 don't exist until the plane is exported to other countries.
Now it's called J-20, and may have a name such as FC-XX when sold to PAF

Back
Top Bottom