What's new

PAF airstrikes on TTP bases in Afghanistan?

Just wait and watch Something big is On the way :)
10 saal se yehi patari dekh rahy hain ajjtak kya nilka ? lolz i have no hope from this military now nor gov . nation is on mercy of terror .

10 saal se yehi patari dekh rahy hain ajjtak kya nilka ? lolz i have no hope from this military now nor gov . nation is on mercy of terror .
hazzaron saal nargis rooti hai apni bey noori pey
bari muskill hota hai chaman mien dedawar paiydaa?

Are we a nation....? Firstly we have to Evolve as a nation. 
Are we a nation....? Firstly we have to Evolve as a nation.
we are expecting much more from Army ... internal security intelligence, foreign counter measures baqi idaray kaam nahi kar rahay army pa burden ziada ha to thora bohat laps to hona e ha. aap ki IB aur dusray internal idaray strong hu taka Army Strategic cheezu pa kaaam kar sakay.. Abb Daikh lee jiay aaj kal to ksi k ghar chori ho jie to yahi khta ha fooj ko bulao ..:pakistan:

Last edited:
You said you were an ex-military man . Can I ask you which military arm did u belong to and your rank and yr of retirement. I am asking this because your English is really unbelievable. So was thinking in which military academy such impeccable English is taught in Pakistan?
in army, its not the primry job to be a master of a language?
its primry job is to , train itself to defend the mother land?
now its enough, for your godammed TORA BORA MIND or may I hve to send some one with my service book instead?

if Not PAF we can carried out surgical strikes against rough elements with Babur Cruise Missiles.
US army is in Afghanistan, NATO is in Afghanistan. Then what they are doing? Why PA have to use Babur Cruise Missile. They know that where TTP leader was living in Pakistan. But they don't know where they are hiding in Afghanistan? o_O

There is something wrong.. 
You said you were an ex-military man . Can I ask you which military arm did u belong to and your rank and yr of retirement. I am asking this because your English is really unbelievable. So was thinking in which military academy such impeccable English is taught in Pakistan?
Soldiers and English??
Only commerce and arts students are focused for better english. If you are a student of engineering or computer science then it is not necessary to learn each point of english. You just have to give an answer which is understandable. Same with soldiers. 
I know i told him its complicated and not the right time to take action only 50,000 died so far in a country the size of pakistan thats chump change we can afford to lose few million and still not blink.

Please explains to all its complicated
I would try to do the same. As we all know we are in very bad condition. Our economy is falling. In this times we cannot afford to attack Afghanistan as it will be a kick start to a big war.

Last edited:
If Pakistan Army acts on its own, then it will be seen as rogue act by the Army. Before any military action, government's approval is needed otherwise the army will have to face music like the one army faced in case of Kargil.

First, Pakistan needs a government in Islamabad with a pair of balls which can define an Afghan policy and defence policy ( alongwith a defence minister too ) before taking any military action against TTP training camps inside Afghanistan with an effective diplomacy.
Do you really think our government is cabale enough to make Afghan policy and i never said do bombing inside afghan territory first we have to clear our side. Our airforce and Army is cabable enoygh to target the terrorists in our territory but i think they are confused to attack them directly.

I asked this question 3 years ago and still left unanswered.

If attackers are originating from Afghanistan (obviously funded with Indian money) then why is Pakistan not attacking the bases?

Show me a country where 140 children are murdered in broad daylight in their classrooms and the perpetrator get away with?

Show me 1 example. Any country who has dignity and honor would go after attackers whichever country they live in.

Pakistan needs to make a decision. Does she live in perpetual state of fear forever or flatten the villages in Afghanistan where these scum based in?

I asked this question 3 years ago and still left unanswered.

If attackers are originating from Afghanistan (obviously funded with Indian money) then why is Pakistan not attacking the bases?

Show me a country where 140 children are murdered in broad daylight in their classrooms and the perpetrator get away with?

Show me 1 example. Any country who has dignity and honor would go after attackers whichever country they live in.

Pakistan needs to make a decision. Does she live in perpetual state of fear forever or flatten the villages in Afghanistan where these scum based in?
The so-called most disciplined institution is just a vested interest group like political parties. They have business interests and they are the largest real-estate developers in the country. They are NOT A NATIONAL ARMY at all. It is a relic of the colonial rule. The British raised the Indian Army by giving incentive of prime real-estate to those who served.

Only a nation as deluded as Pakistanis can expect such institution to do its real job. I never expected them to do anything.

Every day, people are dying in droves but the army is more interested in Cyril Almaida case. Why? because it hurts their delicate egos and hegemony over the state. While boot polishiyaas are making it look like a SECURITY LEAK.

Such LEAKS happen daily in properly governed countries where the Generals are grilled by civilians for their incompetency. Such "SECURITY LEAKS" are readily available on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom