What's new

PAF airstrikes on TTP bases in Afghanistan?

How about razing their bases to ground in Pakistan first? Killing top brass doesn't mean destroying the organization. 

But US doesn't have terrorist basis in its territory, unlike Pakistan. Their countrymen don't exist on the mercy of terrorists.
its nothing to do, with US but if they want to know the dam, logic why PAF needs to bomb the terrorist hide outs in afghanistan, cause that where they, are acting from?

that would be epic, trying is no problem as they wont shot us down!
but it will alow pakistan, to say no to any drones coming from any where?
but for that, you need a advantuors commander,& brave PM?
we dont have any? 
pre-emptive strikes can happen, surly if we stop NATO supplies for a short period & re- negociate drone deal with a tag, tht it only be allowed if, PAF gets its access to its targets in afghanistan?
it can happen but, needs a higher will power!
if Not PAF we can carried out surgical strikes against rough elements with Babur Cruise Missiles.

It has been done in the past.. although against the afghan state... when they invaded Bajaur ... in the 60s...

When I read the subject PAF airstrikes on TTP bases in Afghanistan, I though PAF has attacked TTP in Afghanistan. But WTH was this.. 
PAF and PA should attack Afghanistan to wipe TTP out. PAF is one of the best AF in the world.They should do precision bombing after getting intelligence. Don't know why PAF and PA is scared of rag tag militants.
It's not the right time and right situation for these type of attacks. 
:( please change the title of the thread , i thought pak has done a airstrike on ttp in afghanistan
Same here

The Karzai/India collusion on supporting TTP has been exposed as I stated 2 years ago on here.

Can there be a possibility of doing a deal with NATO where we are able to personally target TTP hideouts in Afghanistan?

But what If PAF strikes in Afghanistan end up killing The Good Taliban's see this is why we arent taking any actions against the bad Taliban and their sympathizers with in the boundaries of pakistan cause we are afraid we might Hurt the Good Taliban.
Oh yeah its complicated thats why others kill the terrorist they capture we capture and release dont ask me to explains its complicated.

its nothing to do, with US but if they want to know the dam, logic why PAF needs to bomb the terrorist hide outs in afghanistan, cause that where they, are acting from?

You said you were an ex-military man . Can I ask you which military arm did u belong to and your rank and yr of retirement. I am asking this because your English is really unbelievable. So was thinking in which military academy such impeccable English is taught in Pakistan?

When I read the subject PAF airstrikes on TTP bases in Afghanistan, I though PAF has attacked TTP in Afghanistan. But WTH was this.. 

It's not the right time and right situation for these type of attacks. 

Same here

I know i told him its complicated and not the right time to take action only 50,000 died so far in a country the size of pakistan thats chump change we can afford to lose few million and still not blink.

Please explains to all its complicated

You said you were an ex-military man . Can I ask you which military arm did u belong to and your rank and yr of retirement. I am asking this because your English is really unbelievable. So was thinking in which military academy such impeccable English is taught in Pakistan?
hehehehe, every academy :D

The Karzai/India collusion on supporting TTP has been exposed as I stated 2 years ago on here.

Can there be a possibility of doing a deal with NATO where we are able to personally target TTP hideouts in Afghanistan?
For This You need balls And which Civil govt never had

This need man with balls
so
not possible in govt. of nawaz shreef

TTP has considerable presence in our tribal areas as well. It would be nice to first clear the weed from our area before attacking Afghanistan. Anyways, we have absolutely zero consensus amongst the countrymen that how to tackle this monster. The easiest and cheapest way to finish off TTP is to somehow get the predator Drone
technology and then finish them off as airstrikes result in too much of collateral damage.

why do we need the drones to finish TTP they are using hell fire missiles, i am pretty much sure PAF has precision bombing capability even we can use COBRA'S, it is just the matter of will seriously i think our armed forces are not serious or they have other plans

But what If PAF strikes in Afghanistan end up killing The Good Taliban's see this is why we arent taking any actions against the bad Taliban and their sympathizers with in the boundaries of pakistan cause we are afraid we might Hurt the Good Taliban.
Oh yeah its complicated thats why others kill the terrorist they capture we capture and release dont ask me to explains its complicated.
i have seen it many times ,can u please enlighten us on what is meant by good taliban and bad taliban? does it meant good for pakistan ?

why do we need the drones to finish TTP they are using hell fire missiles, i am pretty much sure PAF has precision bombing capability even we can use COBRA'S, it is just the matter of will seriously i think our armed forces are not serious or they have other plans

If Pakistan Army acts on its own, then it will be seen as rogue act by the Army. Before any military action, government's approval is needed otherwise the army will have to face music like the one army faced in case of Kargil.

First, Pakistan needs a government in Islamabad with a pair of balls which can define an Afghan policy and defence policy ( alongwith a defence minister too ) before taking any military action against TTP training camps inside Afghanistan with an effective diplomacy.

PAF first attack terrorists on pakistani soul man hakeemullah was 5km away from miranshah army camp lolz :hitwall:

gtfo_get_out_guy_rage_face_comic_meme_postcards-r0f2c1a2d1fb6471e9a85586b3a13e652_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom