What's new

PAF Air Power on Pakistan Day

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Video Also Confirms that the J-10C has been inducted into No 15 Squadron.

venmous cobras.png

j-10c March.png

@Windjammer
I saw this video last nite. It annoyed the crap out of me as to why did they feel the urge to have those graphics throughout the video.

I can understand using it for a clip or or two, but to have it in the entire video - sad.

@Windjammer
I saw this video last nite. It annoyed the crap out of me as to why did they feel the urge to have those graphics throughout the video.

I can understand using it for a clip or or two, but to have it in the entire video - sad.
Apparently what i have learned is that the new Boss at DPR, himself a former Sher Afghan is making things move and trying out some new ideas in media affairs.

IMG_9826 (2).JPG

...new Boss at DPR, himself a former Sher Afghan...
'nuff said.

We are cursed. Trying new things should mean to hire a proper Post Production House - like Pakistan Navy has been lately.

I could make the same video in less than 10mins without breaking a sweat. I'm sure the Editors got a shabashi for their...er...hard work.

It's really not that bad, I'm glad we are pushing for innovation. We should be inspired and learn from the best in the respective industries.

Apparently what i have learned is that the new Boss at DPR, himself a former Sher Afghan is making things move and trying out some new ideas in media affairs.

View attachment 827638
They did a shit job. Even did a terrible job for the PAF-USAF exercise compilation. I guess they cannot show it without any music and weird edits.

Last edited:
Any idea how long its been since the Air Chief has been leading in a two-seater. I understand why, I just don't know for how long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom