What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

Japan just began their military warm up and some nations are already in a hell of concern:D
Kudos to Japan
All the Best :enjoy: @Nihonjin1051

Thank goodness
Only until this time that I know there are so many helpless jpnese living on the island-state against the right-wing PM and government

Congratulations on Jpn joining India as another fake democracy!

japan-politics-protests.jpg

protest.jpg

738407465a024b71837268551242d844_18.jpg

0.jpg

56c06054f3cc8f26800f6a70670059a7.jpg

Part-HKG-Hkg10205050-1-1-0.jpg

55e367cec36188bd578b45a7.jpg

r

So India and Japan are fake democracies because they have strong Armed Forces

F logic:wacko:

bullshit. if so then why the WW II Japan can expand it's arses from East Asia to South East Asia? it only took them 2 weeks to drive the dutch back to their Queen's asses. this isn't 1945 anymore and they're much more advanced than before.

lol............

WWII is a different time, a time when the concept of "TOTAL WAR" are possible. Mobilisation time is short, as there are nothing you need to bring to war beside your uniform and your weapon. Mobilisation time in US back then is how quickly you can make a M1 Garand and how quickly you can train your soldier to use it.

Today in 2015? An individual soldier equipment cost upward to $25,000- $50,000 each. Talk about mobilisation time, if you were to raise a 1 million army like back in 1945 but with today gear, how quickly you can make 1 million + change set of body armour, mechanical transport, advanced rifle, advanced optics. Tanks, ships, fighter and all other equipment that support 1 million strong army?

You know today soldier underwent at least 1 year training before becoming "Deployable" right? Now multiply them by 1 million times. And tell me if Japan can do it within the next 10 year?

War fought in 1945 is different time than now. Even US cannot raise a 1 million strong standing army (Correction, US Can raise them but cannot support them) How do you figure Japan can

Who said anything about "gonna bow under China"? Did your 5+ degrees in politics, economics, business, international affairs and military strategy in a prestigious Western university not teach you to write at a university level, by the way?

I have never complained about Japan "expanding their military might," only laughing at their excuses and deception as well as their subservience to an occupying power. In my opinion a militarized Japan will eventually all out of the US orbit while not being a credible threat to China.

You also said Austria won, not lost...get your BS together.

Judging from the PDF US brigade, it's highly unlikely that you'll ever pull your heads out of your asses either. LOL the idea of China doing a full assault on Japanese home islands... incredible.

lol so you have no point but simply ranting now........

And lol, I never said Austria won, if you care to actually look at what I said, I said the war was a status quo, a draw with each side won some land and territories. You, on the other hand claim the Austria lost....

How long until you realise, calling people name and personal attacks/insult does not make your argument looks right? In fact, it only make you look stupid.

lol............

WWII is a different time, a time when the concept of "TOTAL WAR" are possible. Mobilisation time is short, as there are nothing you need to bring to war beside your uniform and your weapon. Mobilisation time in US back then is how quickly you can make a M1 Garand and how quickly you can train your soldier to use it.

Today in 2015? An individual soldier equipment cost upward to $25,000- $50,000 each. Talk about mobilisation time, if you were to raise a 1 million army like back in 1945 but with today gear, how quickly you can make 1 million + change set of body armour, mechanical transport, advanced rifle, advanced optics. Tanks, ships, fighter and all other equipment that support 1 million strong army?

You know today soldier underwent at least 1 year training before becoming "Deployable" right? Now multiply them by 1 million times. And tell me if Japan can do it within the next 10 year?

War fought in 1945 is different time than now. Even US cannot raise a 1 million strong standing army (Correction, US Can raise them but cannot support them) How do you figure Japan can

I don't think 1 million is necessary. The JGSDF armies should be expanded to 500,000 standing; with about another 500,000 for active reserves. The Rikusentai should be increased to at least 10 divisions strong. Tho i believe Rikusentai should be at least 20 divisions or 200,000 strong.

I don't think 1 million is necessary. The JGSDF armies should be expanded to 500,000 standing; with about another 500,000 for active reserves. The Rikusentai should be increased to at least 10 divisions strong. Tho i believe Rikusentai should be at least 20 divisions or 200,000 strong.

Well, the man was talking about WW2 era mobilisation time........I just use a similar example in WW2 to make it clear.

Still. The question is not how much you want to fight a ground war with your potential enemy in Japanese Home soil, but rather how you can interdict it before it come ashore. For an island nation, it's very important to establish a seaborne defence than a land base defence.

But then, to be fair, the current number is not even remotely enough, but then recruitment and training takes time, and this is the major concern.

Sir where would be the first overseas deployment of Japanese forces,in your opinion?Middle East :unsure:

There is a development in our military base in Djibouti; naval and ground forces, as well as air force units. If Japanese ministry of defense were to enact an overseas operation, it will be on ISIS and or piracy strongholds in Somalia. If we are to go into Somalia, most likely the Rikusentai (Imperial Marines) will be set loose -- so probably we're looking at 1-2 regiments in special groups. If there is a decision to strike ISIS, then the JASDF will be engaging ground targets. Perhaps the Special Forces Group can be dispatched to strike high targets, but if a general deployment of JGSDF army is to be seen then we will need to deploy at least 30,000 to 50,000. Japan would, naturally, go in with our allies.

If we are to deploy an army , then an entire JMSDF Fleet will have to be deployed into the Middle East. Supported by auxiliary ships and possibly another fleet.

:)

There is a development in our military base in Djibouti; naval and ground forces, as well as air force units. If Japanese ministry of defense were to enact an overseas operation, it will be on ISIS and or piracy strongholds in Somalia. If we are to go into Somalia, most likely the Rikusentai (Imperial Marines) will be set loose -- so probably we're looking at 1-2 regiments in special groups. If there is a decision to strike ISIS, then the JASDF will be engaging ground targets. Perhaps the Special Forces Group can be dispatched to strike high targets, but if a general deployment of JGSDF army is to be seen then we will need to deploy at least 30,000 to 50,000. Japan would, naturally, go in with our allies.

If we are to deploy an army , then an entire JMSDF Fleet will have to be deployed into the Middle East. Supported by auxiliary ships and possibly another fleet.

Any way Asian nations ,especially those small nations in SCS is looking for a Japanese help and nations like India is looking for advancement of Japanese military-industrial complex and new weapon program.

there won't be much men to join the military. unless you're going back to the old Emperor and Shintoism extremism thing, those Otakus will never take the guns, ever. common Japanese believed that the honkeys will defend their land, which is doubtful. even they reluctant to ship their men to support the filipinos in south china sea.

there won't be much support from the honkeys when Japan confronts China, so does other countries. other countries would give sanctions, bitchings, protests and all, but when it comes to send their own countrymen to their death in some other people's land? i don't think so

Well, the man was talking about WW2 era mobilisation time........I just use a similar example in WW2 to make it clear.

Still. The question is not how much you want to fight a ground war with your potential enemy in Japanese Home soil, but rather how you can interdict it before it come ashore. For an island nation, it's very important to establish a seaborne defence than a land base defence.

But then, to be fair, the current number is not even remotely enough, but then recruitment and training takes time, and this is the major concern.

We would like to resurrect pre-war era size of the Imperial Army. That's around 1 million standing army, and 500,000 active reserves. Perhaps it can take up to 5 years to realize this. But I think raising a 1 million man army is possible for Japan.

there won't be much men to join the military. unless you're going back to the old Emperor and Shintoism extremism thing, those Otakus will never take the guns, ever. common Japanese believed that the honkeys will defend their land, which is doubtful. even they reluctant to ship their men to support the filipinos in south china sea.

there won't be much support from the honkeys when Japan confronts China, so does other countries. other countries would give sanctions, bitchings, protests and all, but when it comes to send their own countrymen to their death in some other people's land? i don't think so

My friend, you don't really understand the true character of Japanese. Even tho you may think Japanese youth are 'otaku' , but inside every single Japanese is an unexplainable nationalistic spirit. We will kill and annihilate any enemy.

Mercilessly.

Any way Asian nations ,especially those small nations in SCS is looking for a Japanese help and nations like India is looking for advancement of Japanese military-industrial complex and new weapon program.

My friend, even India, at the size of your nation, your standing army should at LEAST be 10 million. Possibly 15 million.

We dont really have to depend on th 'honkeys'. Japan was capable of annihilating the British and Dutch, and French in th war. Alone. I think we are more than capable of defending our own. We will need to mobilize our forces now and pursue the following new policies immediately:

1. Adopt an Offensive Policy
  2. Repeal the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty
    1. Japan should at least have 50 nuclear strategic missiles active
      1. Japan MUST develop a second strike capability, enough to guarantee to turn our enemy's into GLASS in the event that they resort to nuclear engagements.

We would like to resurrect pre-war era size of the Imperial Army. That's around 1 million standing army, and 500,000 active reserves. Perhaps it can take up to 5 years to realize this. But I think raising a 1 million man army is possible for Japan.

My friend, you don't really understand the true character of Japanese. Even tho you may think Japanese youth are 'otaku' , but inside every single Japanese is an unexplainable nationalistic spirit. We will kill and annihilate any enemy.

Mercilessly.

My friend, even India, at the size of your nation, your standing army should at LEAST be 10 million. Possibly 15 million.

We have 1.3 million standing army + 1.0 million in reserves.But you know technology always win .We need at least one decade to fulfill our military tech program .But Japan dont have any problem like that we are facing .You are a developed nation .But we are still a developing economy and a long way to go

Last edited:
We have 13 million standing army + 10 million in reserves.But you know technology always win .We need at least one decade to fulfill our military tech program .But Japan dont have any problem like that we are facing .You are a developed nation .But we are still a developing economy and a long way to go

I didn't know that the Indian Army has a standing army of 13 million with 10 million in reserves. Impressive. Truly. I hope that now the Japanese Army can train with the Indian Army in anti-terrorism activities and have direct special forces-to-special forces training programs.

can you break down the numbers, how many warships (frigates, destroyers, aircraft carriers, etc...) 10 or 20 devisions?

nope i didn't think all of them are Otaku. i know very well what an Otaku is so i don't generalize them to Ippanjin. now regarding Ippanjins, they really just a plain Ippanjin. unless they're whipped by their emperor to get their shit together and join the army, nobody would like to enlist to the military by themselves.

there is no more "True Japanese" character ever since honkeys give you two A Bombs. nationalistic in Ippanjin's core is a joke. the only time their nationalistic side kicks in, is when there is "Collapse news of Korea or China" appeared, or when they failed in the deals with other countries (like the Indonesian HSR) so they have the reason to belittle them because of nationalism. also what are True Japanese anyway? those who exploits other people's lands and raped their women? is that what you're trying to imply?

i do saw a video about JSDF personnel retires, only to become an Otaku. i forgot the guy's name since it's been years until now. look it up on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom